Reviews for Haunted
Hells Bells chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Wow this story is PERFECT .I have read this a few times now and I LOVE it.I really hope you are still writing and posting new stories as you are a very talented you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I may have reviewed this one of the many other times I've ready it, but just in case, I wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I enjoy it every time.
Storm77 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
That was very good! My only criticism, which is hopefully helpful, is that you might want to consider breaking this up into separate chapters. I don't know how many people will take the time to scroll down this story which is rather on the longer side. Personally, I like that it was longer. I am quite glad that I took the time to read this. It was very well written, and definitely VERY descriptive. I thought you did a good job at describing pain, which is something that I really struggle in with my story Collapsed. Another thing I enjoyed was the dynamic between Gibbs and Tony. I'm taking a lot of words to say this, but more or less, I LOVED IT!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Ahhhhhh that was awesome. Very special. Thank you. xo
teresahr49 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Just discovered this story and oh my! Finished reading in no time at all because I just couldn't put it down. Exciting, touching, sweet and harsh, a great Halloween tale! Thanks so much for writing - please dont stop! :-)
kkirkl chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Just read this story for the first time. I'm not normally a fan of Halloween-related stories, but this one is really good and clever. The tension remained high throughout and of course, I love the combination of hurt Tony, worried Gibbs.
One of my new favorites.
cindythechef chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
awww this was such a good story :} You made me cry and laugh. I loved it ;)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Nearly losing Tony had irrevocably driven home the fact that you don't need to come from the same gene pool to be family. That is so true.

Glad Gibbs found Tony in time.
the-phoenixette chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Absolutely brilliant!
Monika chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Marvelous story! Characters described with realistic to the show way. I would LOVE to see this as an episode :)
Well done!
Klecky chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I'm so glad I found this story again! I really enjoy it and hope you guys write more.

The end of chapter 4, beginning "Gibbs was left standing alone, still and stunned. He wasn't okay, might never be okay again." is the start of some of the most moving and horrifying paragraphs I've ever read. Damn good prose there!
Scat210 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Thanks both if you for a really great story, absolutely loved it!
Bella chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Absolute thriller that had me on the edge of my seat. Heart-wrenching, terrifying, with a great back story, wonderful hurt/comfort and your signature perfect Tony and Gibbs relationship.

This story is a gem! Excellent work from both writers!
Linnsan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Amazing story! Almost bawled my eyes out on the bus reading on my way to work! Thank you so much!
newgal chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Great job to both of you.