Reviews for Mighty to Save
hewhoreaps chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Well it seems Tommy and Kim got their happy ever after, along with most of their friends.

Loki appears to have had at least for the moment a change of heart, hopefully for more then a little while but guessing we'll never know.

Well sad to see this series end but great job and I hope you do some more in the future
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Great work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
Whoa. Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
hewhoreaps chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
Well hopefully the events Billy and Loki started don't take out more then palace or whatever on the moon.

Yep it looks like Kim and Tommy along with the rest are going to make, Billy is going to be close but he should make it.

So it seems Ivan is a reduced threat at the moment, Loki status isn't really known, though he did at least help with Ivan but thats about it at the moment.

Keep up the good work
hewhoreaps chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Well Loki made Ivan rethink a little what he was going to do. Though one have thought having been defeated by the Rangers once before Ivan would know better then to think they would totally comply with his demands.

It appears that Kim and Tommy are working on planning their future mind you that's provided they get out this mess alive though I have no doubt they will.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to more
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
I like it. Great wrok. Catch ya on the flip side.
hewhoreaps chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
Well I have the feeling they are forgetting about somebody but they may not be, it just appears that way.

So Ivan and Loki are more then likely planning something but I'm guessing are unaware of the heroes are up to something though one would think the heroes would be planning something since they have habit of defeating the villain.

Look forward to more and keep up the good work
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Black Phoenix Ranger chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
awesome story
rk68 chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
Just finished reading the whole ghost of me series to date. Great story can not wait for the next chapter
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
Billy in an Iron Man suit! YES! Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
hewhoreaps chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
Of course its a trap but also knowing villains they are overly confident and their pride tends to limit their view.

Well Tony helping Billy with a means to do something that one leader disagrees with and the other thinks is a good idea is going to be interesting.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to more
hewhoreaps chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Well it seems the rangers, avengers etc have two enemies to deal with now. Though it seems they have a better idea how to deal with one then the other.

Well it seems Kim and Tommy managed to at least discuss a bit the issues they have and what they'll have to deal with once they finish with the current battle.

Keep up the good work and sorry read that school and stuff is taking up more time then you would like
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Oooh, fun. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
White-Falcon-06 chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Very good chapter, worth the wait! Keep it up!