Reviews for Plot Bunny Containment Unit
SyQadelic chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
I think Evangelion Age of Marvels uses this
sabba5600 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
has "code geass for want of a nail" been adopted by anyone?
Has the possibility to be a really good take on the story. (i'm just a reader not a writer)
MBScavenger1498 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Also cool. Never really thought about combining those... Weird.
MBScavenger1498 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Yes... YES. HK-muthafuckin' 47. Just... Yeah.
MBScavenger1498 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I'm interested. I'm more interested In the stuff you're doing now, but this has some serious potential.
HinekoAkahi chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
...if you do ever expand on this I will definitely be there. Or any other PJO fic! You'd get the snarky sass just right, I can just tell!
omnimon12 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
LOL. Well, at least that 'crack' will actually end happier than what canon had Lelouch say to Euphemia when his Geass activated on its own.
SageofAges729 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Ok, the second chapter you have here? The one with HK in the original trilogy? I had no idea I wanted this. But now I do. And I want it badly. Unfortunately I don't know a lot about KOTOR, so I can't really write about it, so...if you ever do write this, I will squee. Loudly.
deadal chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
if you want a good xover with an conduit outcome, try s/8020110/1/The-Other-Side
APG66 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I really hope you decide to make this snippet it's own story one day. I, also, have a mental image of hipster Cole telling biotics "i had superpowers before it was cool" or something like that.
lazyguy90 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I'd call him the Saint of New Marais myself given his heroic sacrifice.

Nice work on this.

Keep at it.
joebobjoe chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I might read that if it gets written. Also on it being heroic Cole you have to remember that this is the project you can feed a paragon biotic into and get a renegade engineer. Also thank you for the recommendation for Psyren I read the entire thing and enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dragginninja chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Karasuba attacks Sakurako.
Ageha: RAGING KING!
or a post-end Rosario Vampire cross.
But EPIC WIN.
yomanyo chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Cold Days is a pretty sweet book