Reviews for Plot Bunny Containment Unit
deadal chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
if you want a good xover with an conduit outcome, try s/8020110/1/The-Other-Side
APG66 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I really hope you decide to make this snippet it's own story one day. I, also, have a mental image of hipster Cole telling biotics "i had superpowers before it was cool" or something like that.
lazyguy90 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I'd call him the Saint of New Marais myself given his heroic sacrifice.

Nice work on this.

Keep at it.
joebobjoe chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I might read that if it gets written. Also on it being heroic Cole you have to remember that this is the project you can feed a paragon biotic into and get a renegade engineer. Also thank you for the recommendation for Psyren I read the entire thing and enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dragginninja chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Karasuba attacks Sakurako.
Ageha: RAGING KING!
or a post-end Rosario Vampire cross.
But EPIC WIN.
yomanyo chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Cold Days is a pretty sweet book
The Sinful chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Gojira vs anything Gojira wins. And since I didn't think of it at the time and I've already reviewed that chapter. Something I've never seen as a point of divergence but would like to: Lelouch geassing Suzaku. What if instead of "Live!" the order was say, "Stay out of my way!"
InsertHilariousPenNameHere chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I actually found a really good Rosario Vampire fic that attempts - again, as in here - to make Tsukune into a badass normal. The conversion point is that Moka doesn't hit him at the beginning, and that he actually has some sort of survival instinct. Apologies if you've read it, it's called He Who Fights Monsters, by kawker-748.
Lord Edric chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Now this I would love to read, remind me to send you some of my plot bunnies to feed gojira
Lord Edric chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
It would be great as a story
Lord Edric chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Ok that was good and I wondered the same thing i think the crack would be better if you included her sister and sisters knight
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
This might actually save the world here. Depresing? Maybe. But true
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
This is how it would LOGICALY work, but, eh.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I don't even have the context and it's funny!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »