Reviews for Plot Bunny Containment Unit
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
...What. Just, what.

And not familiar enough with either one to write it. Bleh.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Wait, what?

Clicks "next" button.

Also: Fully agree with you re: Hogyoku Ex Machina.
Rizaidym chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Chapter two: FUCK. YES. Has someone adopted this? Please tell me someone adopted this. The movies need more HK.
Manic Dogma chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
A Godzilla/NGE crossover? I can see that being fun but for one thing, you'd need to blag some way for big G to penetrate an AT field. Like Misato said "the only thing that can breach the AT-field is another AT-field. The light of the soul is an absolute, reality defying barrier. Also, I'm pretty sure Evas are nearly as tall as him anyway and keep in mind that those things can break the sound barrier at a dead sprint (in addition to various other ridiculous acrobatics). I'm sorry, but as far as I can see big G is kinda...completely...utterly...hilariously outclassed :(
Anon chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
BWHA AHA HA HAHAHAHAHA

Angels vs Demons indeed. Oh this would make a lovely fanfiction. You should so write this!
Fiori75 chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Pure win, what better way to stop third impact than by throwing the monsters at it. hehehe the idiots won't know what hit them, and Gendo's likely to get stepped on.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
And that was when all the 'Angels' shat themselves. AT field or not Gojira can shoot radioactive fire/lazers from his mouth! One shudders to think of the mayhem that would occour if he ate an S2 engine. The only thing that I could think of that and Evangelion tech has that could hurt him would be an anti-matter bomb (horrifically expensive and dangerous) and/or the Lance/Spear of Longinus (extremly controversial).
Infinite Freedom chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Make this a story. NOW!
enderverse chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I'm pretty sure that different materials reflect sonar differently, so yeah it might be possible to recognize Godzilla without too much training.

Later movies Godzilla is definitely on the humans side fighting off monsters for them, so it might not be all that bad an outcome.
lazyguy90 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Hahaha, hilarious.

Nice work.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Gojira vs an Angel is something I would pay a LOT of money to see.
Zikarn Krais chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Uh, sorry to say, but given the more futuristic weaponry in Eva, I don't think even Godzilla has a chance.

Though there was a very sad story where Godzilla fought against NERV and NERV basically beat it down with missiles and such, but it was very emotional poignant.

s/7046232/1/The-Monsters-of-Man

That's the fic.

Good plot bunny though.
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Haha, incredibly brief... But there's something to be said for efficiency.

Why bother messing about trying to keep everything the same when you can actually get stuff done?

Nice work on this.
Faraway-R chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Say, can you do the amendment to the text - that is, post a couple examples of "Peggy Sue fics that send Ichigo back to the Turn Back the Pendulum arc" which you say "are fairly common" - I kinda never seen one. I'll be grateful.
Vul chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
But... but... what about the "stations of the canon"?!
I always figure it's because no one knows how to solve the problem of Ichigo being stuck in an altered timeline with no friends or family and the whole Soul Society after him. I mean, you might need things like creativity and originality to make this work. EEEWW.

Also - it's pretty often post-dangai-training. (Because of the pretty hair, obvously.) Which means Ichigo's power cannot be felt by others... right? Which means he could simply stalk Aizen until he's alone and murder him then. Preferably with AIZEN's zanpakuto, just for old time's sake. Soul Society wouldn't even BE after him because they would have no idea who did it. Problem solved.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »