Reviews for Plot Bunny Containment Unit
FacelessLore chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
i really want to read the rest of this
luc chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
becausd the fandoms vary, i as a reader would appreciate if it was stated clearly at the beginning of each chapter
DamonMaddox chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Hmm... it is canon for the Tales series to have other characters from that series appear in different games... though still being the Tales verse (you run into Lloyd while playing Tales of Vesperia (think it was an accident with the eternal sword))
deadal chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
xd! awesome! still i regretted that you didn't included the kirche in kinky black leather into the plot! (i really appreciated the argument shirou used to convinced her to help him!)
enderverse chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Just read these 2, 3 and 6 are great.
Kal-NayahC chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
This is fantastic!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
RosarioVampire fusion crossover with Jackie Chan Adventures. COOLNESS. *two thumbs up* Pity it's a little - okay, a lot too ambitious for my writing skills/motivation level. The preview's still cool, though.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
XD

Really, that's the only acceptable reaction.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Try borrowing one of GDI's Ion Cannon's, or better yet a Scrin Rift Generator. That will teach them a lesson. And if all else fails call a vet to neuter them, a bit extreme but drastic times call for drastic measures.
alethiophile chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Very nice. I like. Also really want to see the middle bit. Maybe you could expand this one, if you have any space on your queue.

First random mistake I pick at: the Throne of Heroes isn't, in computer terms, a simulator, it's just a hard drive. I.e., the heroes aren't alive and experiencing things there; it's just a place where the identities and natures of the heroes are preserved. If one is summoned in the Grail War, they don't remember being in the Throne of Heroes; they would (presumably) just skip from the moment of their death to the summoning, plus the knowledge that the Grail grants them. (This is what I've gathered from various sources. Trying to deduce the ordinary mechanics of the Servant system from canon is difficult, as neither of the main Servant characters in F/sn are actually standard Servants; Archer is Archer, and Saber made a deal with the world in order to be summoned bodily into the Wars, rather than as a true Heroic Spirit.)
The Sinful chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Hehehehe.

Anyway, I've seen divergences from Marianne's assassination, Lelouch's banishment, before the series begins, who's in the capsule, who gets the geass, Saitama, maybe Narita, the first battle for Tokyo, the aftermath of the geass massacre, the second battle for Tokyo, the Black Mutiny, and just after Lelouch's death.
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
YES! YES! YES! I've been wait to see someone do this!
Anon42 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
ohgodmyribscantstoplaughing!

All my lols! I give them freely!

If Gabriel ever wrote this as a whole story, well, I might just laugh so hard I'll puke. I'd still read it, though. It'd be worth it.

And dude? I like your humor.
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Oh hell yes.

HELL YES!

HK-47 would make the original trilogy infinitely more awesome.
Trscroggs chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Hilarious. That's all I can say. I'm not sure how well of a full-length story it would make, but snapshot style one-shots into the major differences of this AU would be great.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »