Reviews for Plot Bunny Containment Unit
KuroiTori-sama chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
You, my friend, are making the mistake of a lifetime here, if you give this up (okay, lifetime might be overselling it, but it's darn close). I don't think anyone could write this story, and give it justice - not even I (okay, that last one is a given, lol). Please, reconsider?
Lucillia chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
That was cute and funny, and I don't know the first thing about Tales of Symphonia. FFVII is a favorite of mine though.
TheDaemonthor chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Selias chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
That's great.
Lucillia chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
That was fucking hilarious! I wanna see the story! I wanna see the story!
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Tsume12 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Lol. I (sadly) do not have time to adopt this bunny, but it's the best laugh I've had in a while. I hope someone does, and if not... well, maybe someday... HK's one of my favorite characters, for sheer amusement properties.
clara954 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I really want to see this continued. It's hilarious! If someone ever adopts this idea, please tell me!
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
This looks like so much fun! I remember seeing a few episodes of Jackie Chan Adventures...must look them up again...

And this would be cool because most of the complaints about Tsukune is that he's too wimpy...Badass Normal is totally cool.

-hands over platter- Try these magic cupcakes too on the bunnies!
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Oh know, I think this might be AWESOME if it came out. Seriously.

You should probably move this to the X-Over category. It's not, in full, an X-Over but it certainly has a lot of different bunnies in different verses.

-hands over platter- Use these magic cookies to distract the bunnies -whispers- they have a knock-out drug in them.
joebobjoe chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Well I have never read the base anime (but I did read some of the tropes page) but I figured out the Jackie Chan Adventures portion after the mention of the "one more thing" lectures. I'm just waiting for Uncle to show up on school grounds and start chanting.
Der Perko chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
All these fabulously interesting concepts and I can only hope someone adopts. Still, keep up the good work
The Sinful chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
And beating someone up with windshield wipers, a ladder, and/or garbage bags. The only thing that can defeat Batman after he's been given prep time is Jackie Chan in a hardware store after saying he doesn't want any trouble.

By the way, Big Human On Campus changes the formula by adding Ranma Saotome while keeping Tsukune. It's also hilarious.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
When Akua comes in Tsukune kind of has to gain some sort of power to handle her and her broken youki-sword-dimensional-death-arm thing.

And he would probably need a couple boosts in power/artifacts that increase speed or defensive capabilities in order to survive things like Kuyou, Akua, Kahlua, Gyokuro and such because they move beyond human speed.

If they go the whole ghoul-route it would obviously progress much slower (no huge need for his healing), and the recent youki-pathways-technique would probably happen at near the same time. Alternatively, he could have some form of ancestry that leaves him with youki-pathways but no transformation or huge overt powers beyond "higher-end" physical capabilities that have no distinguishable limit.

While I would love to see this fic get written, it's not entirely feasible with the Badass Normal line because of some of the enemies. It'd be a slaughter against some enemies that move too fast.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I knew you had to be a Star Wars fan! The idea is incredible. I'd take it up, but I have a tendency to leave everything I write unfinished after a few chapters and then once in a blue moon add something to it. Maybe. I love HK, and I'd definitely want to read a fic based on this, so I guess I'm not the person to take this up. I dearly hope somebody does though. Maybe you yourself should write it. I know it would turn out incredible if you did.

Do make a notice once somebody decided to take this up!

-Light's Fiery Dragon