Reviews for Plot Bunny Containment Unit
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
When Akua comes in Tsukune kind of has to gain some sort of power to handle her and her broken youki-sword-dimensional-death-arm thing.

And he would probably need a couple boosts in power/artifacts that increase speed or defensive capabilities in order to survive things like Kuyou, Akua, Kahlua, Gyokuro and such because they move beyond human speed.

If they go the whole ghoul-route it would obviously progress much slower (no huge need for his healing), and the recent youki-pathways-technique would probably happen at near the same time. Alternatively, he could have some form of ancestry that leaves him with youki-pathways but no transformation or huge overt powers beyond "higher-end" physical capabilities that have no distinguishable limit.

While I would love to see this fic get written, it's not entirely feasible with the Badass Normal line because of some of the enemies. It'd be a slaughter against some enemies that move too fast.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I knew you had to be a Star Wars fan! The idea is incredible. I'd take it up, but I have a tendency to leave everything I write unfinished after a few chapters and then once in a blue moon add something to it. Maybe. I love HK, and I'd definitely want to read a fic based on this, so I guess I'm not the person to take this up. I dearly hope somebody does though. Maybe you yourself should write it. I know it would turn out incredible if you did.

Do make a notice once somebody decided to take this up!

-Light's Fiery Dragon
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i want too see it. but from the begining
LoveDragonsForever chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I'd be interested in reading the full thing!
Darastrix LevethixVorastrix chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
One of us! One of us! One of us! (Troper)

Awesome!
Exteeeeeeeeeeend!
Wonderfully Smitten chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I am interested in reading the whole story. I wholly support the idea.

And I am not raising my hand. I didn't know that!
Wing the Swordsman chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wasn't he also originally father Heaven?
Bluestelue chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This seems promising! I like it! Great idea, and also very original! Please expand this, 'cause you're right in that this has a lot of potential and I'd like to see more of this!

Ja ne
Ookami13'00
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
its fucking with alot of stuff, but could be intresting, why though is Bianaca useing the same powers as Nico when she diddnt seem the type... diddnt see enough of her though,
and if he was the son of Kronos, why in all the hells would Kronos alow him to fight against him?
unless someone hid him away this also means that the big oll words of doom have to fall on nico or Biancas head well if its still around

it looks fun, even though with all those half bloods two children of hades and the son of Kronos you need some serioulsy new blood for luke and kronos side
and who knos? kronos could have been in charge of both
alethiophile chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Interesting. First thing I thought of when I saw it was that he was somehow a son of Demeter, but that's kind of weak.

And really, there's got to be some sort of time-manipulation aspect to being able to duplicate hundred-year growing processes in seconds. Might go along those lines.
Jiopaba chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Huh... that's surprisingly awesome. I'd definitely be interested in seeing more of this. Mostly the bits at the beginning and end of the series are those which stand out though. How would everyone react upon realizing who he is, even the gods? And how would the final battles go down with Percy kicking the shit out of his dad?

Hmm... Followed.
Lost on a Lonely Path chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
why seedbrain? was the intent seaweedbrain, or is this yet more of the mystery?
Retrobution chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Interesting idea, it's unique and original, and not cliched, which is a nice change on this archive, though no offense to any other plots out there. This story's great so far, I like the idea, so keep on writing!
foxsadist712 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Umm, i'm just gonna review and say that this is me raising my hand. I would indeed like to see this story played out.
joebobjoe chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Interesting one shot. Another way to take this would be to generally use the same Percy Jackson universe only the titans are still in charge and the big bads are the Greek Gods. Admittedly I do not know much about the titans but it could lead to an unusual fic. I had honestly assumed you were busy reading fate:zero sense which turned out great and the sequel should be quite good as well. Also harvest, time and on occasion death are often grouped together mythology wise. I eagerly await further chapter in Not Quite as Planned's Memories of Nobody/New Captain/Arrancar arc. Any chance that you're squeezing the bounts and maybe the 3rd movie in there. 2nd movie Wouldn't fit too well and 4th will probbably wait for worst possible time to start. Bounts I don't care much about but it would be interesting to see the memory rosary vs. a spirit that has the ability to erase memories and with the thingy still in Rukia you might actually be able to have her siblings live.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6