Reviews for Chlorine and Cologne
I would personally love to see what happens with Mr. Winkler if your still writing
Please update
YackerandWeaselForever chapter 15 . 1/20
OMG i just found this story it was amazing! I can not wait for the next chapter! You're amazing at writing!
ruthdancegirl chapter 15 . 1/19
I actually legit thought I was hallucinating wen I saw this and I'm happ y ur back. Funny thing I had just been rereading this the other day and then you update yay!
chan chapter 15 . 1/18
Great chapter
lovecamedown chapter 15 . 1/18

I'm glad we know about the Mick thing now and I loved how you wrote him. It was perfect. And Mr. Winkler!? Wow, it's been a while:') bless him and bless Patricia's frosty reception to him. Clearly an old wound still open.

This update got me far too excited. Loved it. :))))
Seddielover945 chapter 15 . 1/18
When I saw this story pop up in my favorites again, I was like "YES! It's back! Finally!" Honestly, you have no idea how happy I am that you're writing this story again! I missed it so much!

This chapter was genius, and I would LOVE to see a sequel! :)
shadowswan chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Oh no :( I just read this entire thing and got really sad when I couldn't click for the next chapter! I'm completely hooked on this, I love the way you write Peddie, and that there are other stories going on, not just a rehash of their relationship every chapter. May I say swimmer Eddie is extremely attractive. But seriously, this is a really original but realistic idea, and I love the concept - one common theme that links all of the chapters, but still standalone pieces. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be :)
imthequeenoffandoms chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Gummy-bears28 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
This is really good!
ruthdancegirl chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Aww I love this sooooooooo much
xXAquaMangoXx chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Amazing. Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
This is great! I love reading this story! Please please please don't stop!
jellybean96 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
This was awesome! I loved it!