Reviews for Chlorine and Cologne
A chapter 14 . 4/24
Oh gosh this whole series is so good! Please update!
Omg yes I am so excited to see updates from you can not wait to read more. Live the season one tie ins with Jason and Rufus also love how all the one shots are separate but in the same universe. Can not wait for more, love it!
Yeah you're back! I wish more people would come back but at least u did. Can't wait for more to come. Update fast
Why did you delete forced feelings?! :(
Always meeee chapter 14 . 3/1
omg you updated I loved this story soooooooo much!
Sad as I thought this was an update :(
emwood chapter 14 . 3/1
I have yet to read this entire story, but I've always been a fan of your writing. It'd be interesting to do a collaboration sometime.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
I would personally love to see what happens with Mr. Winkler if your still writing
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2015
Please update
YackerandWeaselForever chapter 15 . 1/20/2015
OMG i just found this story it was amazing! I can not wait for the next chapter! You're amazing at writing!
ruthdancegirl chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
I actually legit thought I was hallucinating wen I saw this and I'm happ y ur back. Funny thing I had just been rereading this the other day and then you update yay!
chan chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
LOVE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Great chapter
lovecamedown chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU UPDATED THIS OH MY GOODNESS

I'm glad we know about the Mick thing now and I loved how you wrote him. It was perfect. And Mr. Winkler!? Wow, it's been a while:') bless him and bless Patricia's frosty reception to him. Clearly an old wound still open.

This update got me far too excited. Loved it. :))))
Seddielover945 chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
When I saw this story pop up in my favorites again, I was like "YES! It's back! Finally!" Honestly, you have no idea how happy I am that you're writing this story again! I missed it so much!

This chapter was genius, and I would LOVE to see a sequel! :)