Reviews for Tell Them She's Not Scared
More pleaze
never more chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
love the story so far , keep it up. :3
shadow1real chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
good story cant wait for the next chapter
Ikarai chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I love this fanfiction

I hope you can update soon
Biscuitswhere chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Cant wait :)
AsTheTidesTurnRed chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Hmm... an interesting start you have here. I will be following this to see where it goes.

Peace, Love,
Warhawk71 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
wow! been waiting for an update here... i find it really interesting... really nice...

although if you don't mind me noticing, Marie seems to be a little out of character in the final chapter... she seems to be too shy? although it's somewhat acceptable since she's with Double D so i think no point of showing her badass side there on that chapter...

although yeah... i do hope soon, we can see some of her badass side in the story when needed... lol... xD

anyway... it's a very nice update... it's really interesting... :)
Zanaxx chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Wow awesome chapter please do update soon i really want to read more
Inmate333 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Awesome! I just found this and love it! (Also I just got into this paring ;) lol). I hope to read on, from your NEW fan
Warhawk71 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
hmmm... i have to say... the first three chapters seem to be promising... although it does kinda give a reader like me some unusual feel because it doesn't seem to line up with the story line of the original Ed, Edd, n' Eddy series... not that it matters...

anyway... everything seems to be well... characterization is good... everything so far is pretty much hinting for a sweet story in the coming days...

so please update soon... :)
Alabaster Jones chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Quite interesting,

The character development you are giving Marie is intriguing, and you are doing a good job with descriptions.

Being a mathematician of sorts, it alarms me that Edd is taking AP Physics, yet is taking an algebra course! Calculus is a much better tool for tackling those pesky problems. That is really no big deal though at all

I also like how you are making Marie sort of an outcast among her sisters, emphasizing her difference and importance independent of them. After all she is who this story is about ha!

Keep going, it's always nice to see others paying tribute to this amazing show.

LegeadiaTheHuman chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I really like this so far, I love how Marie is shunned by Lee and May, though you should really try writing longer chapter when you can, other than that I love where you're going with this
therealshackleford1 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Alright, here are the few negatives:

As far as the schedules go, I know I was taking AP Calc the same year I was taking AP Physics and AP Euro History (I am assuming you are talking about Junior year). I remember that pretty much no one in AP Phyics was still in Algebra (I or II), but, I guess every school is different.

Also, it seems the narratives and dialouge are still a little clunky, but that is okay.

Fairly decent with narratives. Work is still to be done, however, you seem to be improving with it all. Also, I like how you are going into detail about the contrast between the school lives of both Edd and Marie. Good comparison there.

Good show,
therealshackleford1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
This is getting pretty good.

I just noticed, but you are the person who started following me a couple days ago.

Either way, I can assume that you read my story, because I can almost see some influence in your writing. I could be wrong though.

Keep it up, I enjoy the fact that you pay attention to detail. That is something I do a lot, and I think it really helps the story.

Keep going,