Reviews for FAVORITES
mb64 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
You are the most supreme queen of the drabble writers. I really love this one. It is amazing how much you can say in so few words and how much feeling you can pack into them.

ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Sam is too cute.
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Go Sammy! Your play on the words like and love was nifty. :)
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Aww, starts out sad but then Sam says he likes Dean best and I just melt.
Great drabble :D
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Poor Dean, it must have been so hard for him to stand by and watch Sam and his dad butt heads all the time, but poor Sam; no child should be made to feel that way :(

Very moving little drabble today!
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh, this so sad! And the irony is Dean never seemed to feel that way because his dad was usually laying more responsibility on him instead of talking with him. Oh boys!

Nice job with this moment between the brothers. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That is so heartbreakingly sweet, made me feel like crying for the poor kid. Thank god he had someone like Dean growing up, because I think that this was so true while they were growing up. Not that I really blame John, it is much easier to love the child that obeys you and tries to please you than the one that bucks you at every turn, which it sounds like Sam did. More human nature, I guess. Good job!
Ainaof chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow! Adorably cute and remarkably sad all at the same time. Great 'capture' moment between the two brothers. You've done a great deal with very few words. Impressive!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Adorable!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
you know...you might be right there.
Bev xx
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awww... this is... all kinds of awww! Really clever written, not sappy at all. Loved the last paragraph, and most of all the last line. Yep. Sorry, Sam, but all I can say is: Me too!

:-)
Kate
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Sammy is so innocent and lovely in this - very well done!
emebalia chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I have to say I like Dean better, too. Just a little bit.
But hearing a ten-year-old Sam saying that John loves Dean more? Oh boy, that hurts.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awww! So cute! I could TOTALLY see this happening! (You also made me cry a little!)