Reviews for Mine
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I really enjoyed this! I'm super glad to see a fic where it actually occurs to Katniss that perhaps she might not be enough for Peeta and that one day he might leave her for someone who might give her kids. I honestly do feel that that might've a strong influence in Katniss agreeing to have kids. I'll admit though, the jealously issues were kinda cute though, I'll admit. I loved it! Well done!
Hidden x
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Very well done and a plausible scenario for the pregnancy issue. Canon epilogue never gave me the feeling that Katniss was persuaded into carrying not one but two children; she must have wanted them as well, but certainly needed that push over the precipice by Peeta, given her fears and views on the matter. However, what really sold me on their 'happy' ending was the fact that Katniss finally had children, as it expressed what anything else couldn't, which was how much she has healed since the games and rebellion, while still shadowed by all those lingering scars - emotional and psychological - which will never realistically completely go away.

This is one of those stories which unequivocally captured that belief of love and healing for both Katniss and Peeta. Thank you!
ZoeLeRoux chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I LOVE JEALOUS KATNISS! This is exactly how I imagine her acting in this situation. You were able to perfectly blend good ol' smut with emotions.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Lunalore chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was lovely, thank you.
Milouu chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Loved it :)
Liberty Sue chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awe, Katniss is always such a basket case. Guess that's why we love her. I love jealous Katniss. She will be making an appearance in my "Mine" soon.
globalmedley chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Kinky and touching. How perfect!
mrssherrange chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Love love love it...great job :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Great fic! :-)
BranowynIvy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was really great! Very sweet :)
TwilightCakes chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was just beautiful. Well done : )
Destined627 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I do love a jealous and possessive Katniss, it turns her into a naughty Katniss as well!
handsdowntoo chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Lots of themes in here that I liked. The different opinions on having a family, jelously, communication. Very sweet.
Katandwyagarbow chapter 1 . 8/16/2012