Reviews for Legends and Legacies
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 5/8
The FBI must be pretty stupid if they think Tony's working with his father. Protective custody? Ha! They interrogated him, locked him up, and planned to use him as bait. And excuse me if I'm not shocked that he took the real chip when he left, seeing as the FBI's the one with a leak!
What a brilliant story! From beginning to end this story exceeded my expectations and the execution, plotting and characterization is far superior than any fan fiction I've ever read.

If you aren't already writing professionally, you really should be.

Thank you both for sharing your extraordinary gifts.
Smile Back chapter 1 . 1/11
Okay. This is one hell of a story!
And I came here thinking: oh, just a little one shot. That's perfect before I'll head to bed. Three hours later I finally decided that I just could not continue because I had to re-read a lot and still forgott bits and pieces thanks to my sleeping brain -.-
So I had to read the last chapter now and I'm so happy that Tony and Gibbs are back to normal :)
And I would have loved to read how Gibbs accidently pushed Senior into a river, but I was quite content with him blown to pieces, and then you let him LIVE?! Why?
Catalina H chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This story is absolutely incredible! The twists, suspense, and interactions between characters was amazing. And the bond between Gibbs and Tony, even with something like that lie between them, is unparalleled. Great writing, great story! But that ending was cruel! Ah! I hope there is a sequel to this. Anyway, great job! This is one of if not the best stories I've read.
Hells Bells chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I can not recommend this story enough (correct review. PLEASE ignore previous as i LOVE this story and it's authors)
Hells Bells chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Love your stories .Love a highly competent Tony I have read this before and I could not recommend this story how about a sequel ..SOON..ASAP. NOW..PLEASE
yokmeilee chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Wow. Very epic story. Couldn't put it down until I finished it.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Wow! What a ride. Congratulations to you both. It's a great story. I really, really enjoyed it. xo
lorieslater chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Just got done reading this and enjoyed it immensely along with your other NCIS stories that I have read so far. Don't know if you plan on writing anymore since your last story was from near 2 years ago, but I was wondering if you were planning a sequel?
DodoBirdy chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Great story from two wonderful writers. Thank you very much.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Interesting
bec2224 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I usually don't leave reviews, it's few and far between when I find a fic that satisfies me in almost every manner. I liked this story, really liked it. The characters were very much as they are on the show, no one had any massive character changes. The enemies were strong and the plot made sense and you carried it through. I liked the OC you created and they blended well into the story.

At first I was upset that you injured Tony, I thought I would have liked to see him standing on his own feet when the FBI had to admit he was innocent, but I liked the fact that his father gave the signal for taking him out and he had the udder gall to stand over his dying son and use him to ensure his get-away. That was very good writing.

I look forward to reading more of your words, thank you for sharing this with us.

bec
MissMushy chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Great story, had me hooked from beginning to end. Are you planning to do a sequel to this? Maybe the team running into Snr by accident and the fall out that surrounds that?
mandy153 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
brilliant
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i'm still mad at gibbs, i understand his point of view, but i'm still mad at him...
tonyyy...why do you always forgive and give in so easily...?
i really would love to read more to this story though...