Reviews for Rescue Me
Avide chapter 1 . 9/13
Well done!
Saumya chapter 23 . 7/23
Can I just say...this is the third time I've read this story start to finish. And it is the third time I've fallen in love.
Wonderful story! One of the best out there. Loved the Klaus/Caroline interactions. And interesting plot.
TheOneTrueBear chapter 23 . 6/16
I never ever ever read AH fics I love to stay in cannon but my my that was good. You may have turned me to the dark side :-D
sososhort84 chapter 23 . 5/25
loved it
JuseaPeterson chapter 23 . 5/6
I really loved reading this story. I thought it was really good how you showed both Klaus and Caroline at a point in their lives where they both were broken and felt beyond being anything more. The backstory of what happened to Caroline was sad but I thought it all fit together wonderfully. And then Klaus leaving his family as soon as he turned 18 and that he more or less dropped off from the radar was interesting and really good. And I really enjoyed how things became better for them and how they both were there to help the other out, Klaus with Tyler and the town and Caroline with his Mother.

I loved seeing all things of Klaus/Caroline, from their first meeting with the stun gun comment and ranting about Rebekah to their first interaction both knowing the other to them being together to the end. I loved how they opened up to each other but it wasn't easy and it didn't just happen within the first five seconds. I loved how Klaus got her to be able to talk to him at the end. And their wedding day was perfect for them!

I enjoyed reading the Stefan/Rebekah, Kol/Bonnie, Elijah/Katherine & Finn/Sage as well as the Mikaelsons and Stefan/Caroline friendship.

This was an amazing story and I really loved it!
ElspethGordie chapter 23 . 4/19
Great story! I really like the progression and flow of the plot. The Mikaelsons were the best. You had the wittiest dialogue from Kol ;)
I absoultely loved this story it was amazing
babybutterflykisses chapter 22 . 3/5
"Because you brought me to my knees anyway"
babybutterflykisses chapter 11 . 3/4
Will there be any Kennett?
c.joiscey chapter 1 . 2/20
This is definitely the best klaroline fan fiction I've read I love it. It actually made me feel, when Tyler was outed I had to stop reading because I just. Wow. I hope you write more and one day you should try eriting an actual book!
rayline chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
I love it if you can go on with the story
Lisa chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
"And I promise you I won't stop until your legs are shaking and the neighbors know my name" sounds like something Kol would say... I wonder how it would sound coming from Klaus mouth though? Hmmmm
Andy chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
What the Hell did Damon mean by killed? I hope he didn't mean literally kill. I hope he meant like killing their good reputation or something like that!
Andy chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I hope Damon isn't the jealous ex. I hope it's Tyler, oh how I love me some jealous Tyler lol. Especially if Klaus is the one that's making him jealous lol
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »