Reviews for Rescue Me
Amazing story
NomadDreamer chapter 23 . 8/3
This was just perfect! Loved it from start to finish! Caroline was written to perfection, as was everyone else but I am just obsessed with her! Amazing!
Faraheim chapter 23 . 7/27
alex you bastard how dare you be so amaaziiingggg lol really this fic is awesome. totes lived for the way you used their actual lineeess
I love me some klaroline fluff. They're really sexy
saraaaa chapter 23 . 7/3
had to re read the last couple of chapter gave me so many feels god amazing story
Stupid Jo chapter 23 . 4/27
Hello! Came across this fantastic fic , and it's totally rock! I love the way u wrote it... Realised it been a while since u update or wrote a new fic.. Please find some time to come back here. You are deeply missed! I believed. Haha . Hope to see you back in action. Thanks.
Avide chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Well done!
Saumya chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
Can I just say...this is the third time I've read this story start to finish. And it is the third time I've fallen in love.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
Wonderful story! One of the best out there. Loved the Klaus/Caroline interactions. And interesting plot.
TheOneTrueBear chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
I never ever ever read AH fics I love to stay in cannon but my my that was good. You may have turned me to the dark side :-D
sososhort84 chapter 23 . 5/25/2015
loved it
JuseaPeterson chapter 23 . 5/6/2015
I really loved reading this story. I thought it was really good how you showed both Klaus and Caroline at a point in their lives where they both were broken and felt beyond being anything more. The backstory of what happened to Caroline was sad but I thought it all fit together wonderfully. And then Klaus leaving his family as soon as he turned 18 and that he more or less dropped off from the radar was interesting and really good. And I really enjoyed how things became better for them and how they both were there to help the other out, Klaus with Tyler and the town and Caroline with his Mother.

I loved seeing all things of Klaus/Caroline, from their first meeting with the stun gun comment and ranting about Rebekah to their first interaction both knowing the other to them being together to the end. I loved how they opened up to each other but it wasn't easy and it didn't just happen within the first five seconds. I loved how Klaus got her to be able to talk to him at the end. And their wedding day was perfect for them!

I enjoyed reading the Stefan/Rebekah, Kol/Bonnie, Elijah/Katherine & Finn/Sage as well as the Mikaelsons and Stefan/Caroline friendship.

This was an amazing story and I really loved it!
ElspethGordie chapter 23 . 4/19/2015
Great story! I really like the progression and flow of the plot. The Mikaelsons were the best. You had the wittiest dialogue from Kol ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 3/8/2015
I absoultely loved this story it was amazing
babybutterflykisses chapter 22 . 3/5/2015
"Because you brought me to my knees anyway"
LOVE IT!