Reviews for Rescue Me
ElspethGordie chapter 23 . 4/19
Great story! I really like the progression and flow of the plot. The Mikaelsons were the best. You had the wittiest dialogue from Kol ;)
I absoultely loved this story it was amazing
babybutterflykisses chapter 22 . 3/5
"Because you brought me to my knees anyway"
LOVE IT!
babybutterflykisses chapter 11 . 3/4
Will there be any Kennett?
c.joiscey chapter 1 . 2/20
This is definitely the best klaroline fan fiction I've read I love it. It actually made me feel, when Tyler was outed I had to stop reading because I just. Wow. I hope you write more and one day you should try eriting an actual book!
rayline chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
I love it if you can go on with the story
Lisa chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
"And I promise you I won't stop until your legs are shaking and the neighbors know my name" sounds like something Kol would say... I wonder how it would sound coming from Klaus mouth though? Hmmmm
Andy chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
What the Hell did Damon mean by killed? I hope he didn't mean literally kill. I hope he meant like killing their good reputation or something like that!
Andy chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I hope Damon isn't the jealous ex. I hope it's Tyler, oh how I love me some jealous Tyler lol. Especially if Klaus is the one that's making him jealous lol
NothingIsPermanent chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I loved everything about this I just wish Elena didn't have to die lol!
KrayKrayKat chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
So the first thing is that I'm actually a die hard steroline shipper:P though I do believe that Klaroline are destined for eternity. So yeah I found your work pretty phenomenal. Here's why;;)
I love love LOVE how you portrayed the steroline friendship! Because I see that you know, I mean past my rose tinted steroline shipper glasses, I think that their friendship would be this intimate, bordering on romantic yet completly not relationship that will transcend marriages. I mean Stefan loves Rebekah and Caroline loves Klaus but Stefan and Caroline are something special, one and only for each other you know. I did love that Rebekah eventually got over her jealousy, she and Care would make amazing friends, given the chance. So yeah even though the focus was Klaroline, my favorite thing about this was the steroline friendship. I hope you write some one shots for this, you know steroline before the accident, from beginning to accident to marriages to god parents of each other children to old age besties stuck volatile siblings their married to xD but alas, spoilers for season 6, hope for steroline, romantic or otherwise, is reall really low for now.
The Mikaelson family! Oh my you write them amazingly well! Their a riot! I think you evenade me like Sage, Finn and Esther who I retry much detest. I like how you portrayed Henrick, I almost wish he were alive:I Elijah and Kat(as a Mikaelson) were amazing as usual. As was Kol, though he was even funnier. Their family bond and banter was brilliantly done, couldn't be better, apart from more Kalijah.
Klaroline was brilliant as always. The steamy scenes were pretty great, considering how awkward they can be. I liked the one step forward, two step back, which is surprising since I usually hate it. I got frustrated by the end but it all worked out. I love the Caroline portrayal so much. The cheeriness combined with the neurotic bitch combo was perfect. I agree with Rebekah though they could have been a bit more patient in the end. Just the one character flaw for Caroline. She would never, ever, get sweaty in her wedding dress, no matter what. Adorable neurotic remember.
Jeremy's last scene with Caroline was really touching. I feel real sad for him and Damon. And I don't blame them for how they treated Caroline. Not really. I didn't like that she took the blame, it seemed really out of character but still there was something believable. I'm sad that Tyler was the villain but it made the emotions more potent. An ooc or any other TVD villain wouldn't have the same effect.
So overall kudos! This was one of the way Klaroline fics ever. I know because you got amazing feedback and I searched by reviews and this was one of the highest. Apart from the accident, I also appreciated the lack of blood and gore and too much unnecessary drama and death, especially around our lead couple. Because honestly? Making Klaua kill is getting boring and over rated and introducing all that to get more reviews is something I don't appreciate.
I hope you'll think about the Steroline friendship drabbles I suggested. You do write them beautifully.
Until next time,
Kat
heather chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
Truly an awesome read! An original idea that turned into an awesome story!
TwilightChangedMyLife chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
You've recaptured the personalities of each character perfectly!
Kjsama chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
That ending is perfection :)
Clarity23 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Yes, I knew she dreaded meeting him. Oh, by the way, I love this story.
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »