Reviews for Young Razorback
Biichi-gi chapter 13 . 2/10/2016
I am very sorry you did not carry on with this. I've watched Falling Skies on Netflix and, to me, it's pretty new so I am saddened you never finished it. I have truly enjoyed the perspective on Ben and the 'communion' with the skitters as well as his readjustment to humanity and would have loved to see it to the end. The only complaint I have is my standard...there has been no indication that Ben or any of the Mason men had interest in other men so the plans to hook him up with Jimmy, who did not seem that way either, was puzzling.
To me it seemed the two were mostly buds who were a bit out of the flow, being per force more men than boys in that circumstance forced them to grow up fast and lend hand to the fight. So if it was to be a bromance, okay, otherwise that aspect pretty much lost me. This was well crafted with the stories as seen and lacked the 'he said, he did and so on and so on approach to writing very common in these stories. Again, I applaud your integrative story telling and your sensitivity to what might well have motivated Ben in all we subsequently saw.
koyboy chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Wonderful story please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
update soon please this is a amazing story love it so much
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
this was pretty good :) please update soon :D
TimeShard13 chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
That was sooo touching! Poor Rick. Please please please update soon!
Cal Mcdonald chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
I liked this chapter. Jimmy seems to have developed strong feelings for Ben very very quickly. But hey, young love can be like that.

-Greg
Cal Mcdonald chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Read this whole story so far in the past hour. Amazing. Keep it up, hope you update soon!

-Greg
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I love you! Amazing story
Guest chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
I really loved how Ben and Pope interacted. I love Pope's character. I hope they do it more often. I would like it if Ben progressed a little faster from his whole sis, bro thing quickly. Its a little weird. and soometimes a little cheesy with Jimmy and again, the sis bro thing.
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Intriguing chapter :) I look forward to more :)
TimeShard13 chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
And they're off! Can't wait to see how their plan goes wrong, unless it doesn't. That would surprise me though. Update soon!
FallingSkieslover chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
can't wait to see what happens next update soon love it :)
JDMlvr1 chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
I loved these last three chapters and I think the convos between Ben, Jimmy, and Rick are fine :) see ya when you update :)
TimeShard13 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
I love how Ben's been improving and i think you got him and Pope perfect. Please please please update soon!
engelwhite chapter 9 . 12/20/2012