Reviews for Sometimes Endings Aren't Really Endings At All
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
"Don't close the book yet, Draco Malfoy. It's only the end of a chapter." possssibly one of my top ten favoite fanficion quotes! I like this story very much :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I'm completely baffled at the fact that I have yet to actually review this. Like Siriusly, how did that happen?

Now, review! I really love how you wrote Draco here. Since you actually got me into him, I believe that he did have an epiphany of some sorts. Where he realizes that most of his life is wrong.

And your Luna is quite lovely as well. "too close, has she never heard of personal space?" - I kind of giggled at this, but it is so true. I've always thought that Luna really wouldn't know much about personal space.

"checking his Occlumency shields as he does. They're intact, which is almost scarier." - Oh Draco, I would be kind of worried too if someone was answering my internal questions.

"You do not have hate in your soul" - I really adore the fact that Luna is the one to tell him that. Because I don't think Draco has hate in his soul anymore; it's just the way he was raised. And it's fitting that Luna tells him this because he /did/ help hold her captive.

"The correction is mild, her voice still soft, but somehow Draco still feels like it isn't a suggestion" - Luna does have a way of assurting herself, so I like that it ends up in here.

""Don't close the book yet, Draco Malfoy. It's only the end of a chapter"" - this is a fantastic way to end this because it gives Draco something to think about. And, of course, it ties in well with her Ravenclaw tendancies.

Though this is a matter of opinion, I feel like "She walks away" just ends...suddenly. Something like "And then she walks away" would make it not so much. But this is a matter of personal opinion so I won't take offense if you just say "I like it the way it is!"

Overall, it's wonderful, as always darling!
homeathogwarts chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You've done a nice job of keeping both Draco and Luna in character. I also liked that you didn't use the phrase itself but made it a theme and used similar phrases. Nicely done. :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Luna's brilliant here and it's nicely believable. Keep writing
Drunaforever chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awesome story! This was great love it!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love Luna and I think you wrote her really well, Draco too was really good. :)
Beboppin' Betty chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very well-written beginning. I hope there's more to come :)
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I LOVE LUNA IN THIS SO MUCH. OH MY GOD, SHE'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND-
*Ahem*
Eeeeee! Eeee, eee, eeeeeee-
*Coughs* *Calms down*
This was just so wonderful! Luna, as I already mentioned, was amazing - I feel like you got her voice and tone down really well, and conveyed the wonderful sort of cheerfulness and innocence that she embodies... just beautiful! And your Draco was very cool too. The way he talked to Luna seemed very reminiscent of how he behaves in the first couple books - scathing, rude, snarky... but his inner dialogue gave him a sort of charm by indicating how much the war hurt him.
I really did enjoy it, and thank you so much for dedicating it to me...! *Blushes* It was lovely, lovely, lovely!
Rowanrules41 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012