Reviews for Really Living
BeckyRose chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
This is great! I'm so glad I found it - can't wait to read more!
Scarlet3086 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I want to know what happens. Pleas keep updating!
Scarlet3086 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
THis is a sweet story. Keep updating! Please
Sarah v chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I feel for Tristan! Love triangle at its best :)
Banana Flavored Lemonade chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Oh my gosh, actually so many tears shed to this story. You MUST update soon, I am so hooked! I cannot believe that I've never read anything like this before, all I know is that I need more.
I love how you've managed to form this physically altered Rory but keep the incredible spirit there, and that is something truely beautiful. I love that her thirst for life is still there and she is willing to do anything just to taste a drop of what Life is meant to be like. Keep up the incredible work, and I'll be waiting. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Please update we need more
SA-fan 2011 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I don't think you have mentioned Rory's best friedn since kindergarden Lane Kim, how is he coping with Rory having Leukemia?
Is he the only one besides Jess, who doesn't really treat her like she has a serious illness? Or is she avoiding her like Luke, because it hurts her to be near her, knowing hat she might die, and she doesn't want to cause her best friend more pain, because she isn't strong enough to act as if nothing is different about Rory?
Veronica Strix chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
dont let her die
SA-fan 2011 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Rory is sick and tired of being treated abnormal and always being reminded of the fact that she has Leukemia! She wants to be treated like a normal human being, like someone who isn't sick! She doesn't want to be looked at with pity, the way the town does. She doesn't want to be avoided like Luke does! (He hates watching her being sick, and he is avoiding her to protect himself from breaking apart because of it! And he can't let himself do that, because he is the one, who is holding the family together!) And she does particularly not want to be treated like she can die at any moment like her mother is doing. She is so overprotective, that she doesn't allow her daughter to have fun! Or when her daughter is having fun, her mother is the one, who ruins it and takes the joy away from her!
All she wants is to be happy, but she can't be happy, when people are treating and reminding her of the fact, that there is something wrong with her, even if she is still the Roty that they all know and love. Why not treat her for the loveable person she is, who is still alive, than a person who is dying? People treating her different because of her illness is truly hurting her!
Hopefully Jess is able to take some of the pressure away from Rory, Lorelai and Luke, and male them all understand, that treating Rory as normal as possible will do them all some good!
And it would be nice, if Lorelai could make Tristan understand, that it would be better if him and Rory didn't spend anymore time together outside of school!
CircleSky chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I liked how you referred to You Jump I Jump Jack. I really like the idea of the skinny dipping at Larson's Dock - but with Jess instead! I hope that's where you're going with this! Some typos but overall a good start.
Arrialee chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
great story so far i like it i cant wait to read more
SA-fan 2011 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really like this story! Please keep going!
I am convinced that Jess won't mind doing something crazy, if Rory asks him to! All Jess wants is to be on his own, and not having to answer to anyone and have someone tell him what to do or not, and Rory seems to feel the same way. He doesn't want to be a part of the small town life, and she doesn't want to be reminded of the fact that she is sick every second of every minute of every hour of every day. She wants to live life as normal as possible and enjoy it, and Jess wants to live his life as he sees fit, everything other than that is hell to him!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/15/2012