Reviews for Cafe Drabble
PlatinumOwl chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
THIS WAS SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE!
Daijusan Ferikkusu chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hrm. Cute story, good point of view. Needs to expand on your established plot though, as back story needs to be established for this to really work. Also needs to be proofread and edited for some grammar and syntax errors. Over all: good story.
Smile-Evily chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You definatly live under a rock, type Mpreg in the fanfic search bar and fun storys golor!
Sinflower chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I actually enjoyed reading this. It's hilarious! But, I do wish the conversation in the cafe would have lasted longer. You can't go wrong with sexual tension. I also could do without the I-love-yous at the end. LightxL is my favorite pairing, the best pairing and I've always thought the two would never say I love you to the other out loud because that's just way too OOC for me. Other than that and a few typos, this fic is all set in my book _
silentwinged chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Mmm, hot :) I loved the part where L had the icing all over his lips... That image was just yum xD
Candicehrt chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great story. Can't wait for the Sasunaru story.
MadHunter chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
OMG are you kiddin me?! I didn't like it...I friggin LOVED it! *proposes to you* XD It is awesome, not only that you wrote a fic for a fandom that's actually unusual for you,but writing sth this sweet and funny (and hawt btw). I loved the little reference with the heart attack (really cracked me up XD) and the sweet funny ending ("my ass"). I can totally imagine the little cafe scene taking place (and since I'm a lil pervert,the lemon as well ;D). Again, thank you so much for it and I'm really proud of you! You really did a great job with everysingle of those I'm happy it turned out to bea PWP (sh don't tell anyone) X)) Actually I think it deserves to be translated as well. That also replies to your new fic (yes i love sasunaru mpreg too), I'll let you know about that when I'm done,and thx for linking it to me as well.:D Sorry I'm a bit poor with my vocabulary but Wow _I'm still amazed by this ;)) LOVE, MadHunter