Reviews for Taking Him In
TheLoganTrain chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
I realize U wrote this story a few years ago but U can't leave Logan here! That's just cruel! PLEASE update this story & make Logie better!
TheLoganTrain chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
I hate the end of this story! Please update this and make a happier ending! Logan needs a better life!
DuckieLuver chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Oh my gosh! How could the doctor even recommend that place!? It's evil! Poor Logan! Please update soon- I have to see what happens!
KK341 chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
please please hurry with another update I am realllllly sad for poor logan /3
Pumas24 chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
I almost started crying reading this. It is so good. I LOVE LOGIE!
loganschmidt chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
Omg, I can't stop crying its so sad poor Logie bear, it's a really good story it's a heartwarming story and you both are really good writers. Well done
thesandbar chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
WHY?! YOU EVIL PEOPLE. MY LITTLE LOGIE. WHAT. HAVE. YOU. DONE.
BigTimeRusher12 chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
"Logan...were going to come visit as much as possible, and we will call too when we can." Mama Knight smiled, "I'm going to miss you, sweetie. I love you." She kissed his forehead.

Kendall wrapped his arms around Logan and hugged him so tightly, "I love you Logie Bear! I'm going to come visit everyday if I can. I'll miss you too much if I can't."

Logan wiped his eyes a few times, "B-bye...I-I love you."

Mama Knight began to walk away, but Kendall didn't follow. Logan ran over to the blonde and started to sob hysterically.

"I-I don't...don't w-want y-you to l-leave!" He cried, "D-don't l-leave me!"

Kendall felt so incredibly bad for the boy who was obviously having a tantrum in front of the workers and his mom.

"N-No!" Logan yelled, "D-don't l-l-leave!" He hugged Kendall's waist and refused to let go, until a worker pulled him off, and began to drag him away. More screams of terror came.

"KENDALL!" He shrieked, "KENNY DON'T G-GO!"

Once Logan was around the hallway and out of sight, Mama Knight and Kendall slowly left, with shame. How could they do this to the poor child? It felt so wrong.

That part actually made me cry. I know they wanna help Logan, but leaving him and coming to visit once in a while? That's really sad. Why'd you have to do that to poor Logie? He's been through enough. I like the story though.
Song That Sings Its Own chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Poor Logie Bear...

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME

I can't
bubzchoc chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
great chapter but poor logie
Logan fan chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Good
yuki-chan name is yuki-chan chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
I''m crying a little on the inside.
BookWorkKendall chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
I cry every chapter... Poor Logan.
winterschild11 chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
How could you do that to poor Logan? You made me cry...please update soon!
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Awwww! That's so sad! Please update soon!