Reviews for Raindrops
RoyaleGaming1 chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
Another abandoned k-on fic it’s so sad to see stories go unfinished please come back and give it a proper end
Imagine Exorcist chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Ok, besides findin' out that Yui's current livin' quarters r dumpy at best n' that Azusa doesn't really know much of t brunette. Things seem fine in terms of their buddin'... friendship so far. Hmm... Wonder what will happen next?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
I really like this story, it's very interesting to see how they're relationship is forming and I hope that you will continue with this soon :3
Satsuki Rin chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Hm... Interesting. Azusa as an OL and Yui as a poor guitarist ? Somehow I had an easy time picturing that in my head. Everything happening so far is actually quite believable. There are a few grammar mistakes here and there, but no thing that can make the readers unable to understand what's going on.

Thank you for writing this story and I'm looking forward to the future updates!
Psykoakuma chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Oh wow. Amazed to see another chapter.
Given things are developing slowly it may be a good idea to update just a little more frequently.
Other than that this is good.
squat chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I'm so happy
blvnk chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Yay an update )
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Yeeeesssssss, thank you for the update and it does not disappoint.
Lukillthemall chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
this is so good... I love it okay keep uploading
Anonko chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Please continue :3
Mioismoe chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Nice to see you back, cant wait to see where you take this
blvnk chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Yayyy thx for updating!
Psykoakuma chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Strange. Somehow this story makes me feel a bit nostalgic. I think I mentioned this before. What a unusual sensation.

Anyway, I was going to joke about how I can't figure out if Azusa is stalking Yui or the other way around, but they beat me to it! I get the impression that something is happening behind the casual interaction. But I have no idea what it could be. Initially I thought maybe Yui was a little crazy, but she actually comes across as a very nice girl.

Poor Mio. I get the impression that she gets a little lonely. It must be difficult to live according to such lofty expectations. And most people probably feel the same intimidation Azusa does.
Azu-cat chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
It's nice to see you're still working on this fic :3 it's so cute and slow but right peaced, and on top of that is yuiazu x3 keep the good job! I Hope to see updates sooner o later xD
imuffinator chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Oh my lord.
I literally squee'd when I Saw the update for this! Then after I read it, I had to fight off my blush of cuteness. It overwhelmed me! I wish you luck with school! I'm having similar issues xD! But honestly, this chapter was amazing and YuiAzu is just adorbs. I'm curious as to what will happen next and where the other members of HTT are! :D I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter!