Reviews for Keepers Of The Crystal
Sirenightsparrow chapter 6 . 1/4
:D
i doubt they would
it like fire and ice
as long as that hatin there will be comedy
more comedy XD
DearChibico chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
This is just too wonderful! Words can't even explain how happy this fic makes me x3
Dante Destati chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Okay, I love this story and all...but...
Honestly, Nalia seems to be in the centre of everything too much. Don't get me wrong, I love this story to bits and pieces, but Nalia is taking the limelight way too much. I understand that Selkies are most likely your favorite race, but there are to much FFCC stories out there that have Selkies always in the spotlight. You have improved in this chapter, but it was because she was sick.
Anyway, I don't mean to make you feel down, I'm just pointing out something. I adore the sense of trust and devotion that the caravan has already has, since they all grew up together, but not everything is sunshine and rainbows. Sometimes they may argue because of their differences. Please forgive me if they've already have a disagreement(because I can't recall one...).
Anyway, I hope I wasn't too harsh on you...*hugs* :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Poor Nalia ! I see hints signaling Len and her ending up together. YAY! Anyway, you did an excellent job on adding extra effects on the spells. This is one of my favorite caravans.
Seoul Gamer chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
No real complaints here. Your characterisation is surprisingly good, though as is often the case with these kinds of stories, your description could use a little work. Try and flesh out each interaction with a little extra detail, like describing the expressions on their faces better, their posture, whether it's cold or not, how they're feeling in a bit more detail. Aim for paragraphs rather than single lines. I'm glad to see that you're making an effort to inject something extra into the plot with the previous caravan having been wiped out, as a predictable plot is what Crystal Chronicles adventure stories perish on. Don't forget about it as a plot point! Milk your characters and their tragic history for all they're worth.

Also, there's a better program than WordPad that you can get for free, and it's called Libreoffice. I'm afraid I can't link it to you directly in this review because I think will censor out the link, but just Google the word "Libreoffice" and you should find it easily enough. actually recommends this program on its front page, and it even has better support for Libreoffice documents than it does for Microsoft Word documents! It has spell check functions, formatting and everything you could need from Microsoft Word, and it's completely free with no ads. I highly recommend it.

I'll try and see if I can link you to it here: download/?typewin-x86&version4.2.1&langen-US
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Honestly , Alicia is my favorite really resembles my Clavat, except mine is named Athena and she's tough:).This was a humorous chapter, me like!By the way, are you planning any character (development) chapters?They're useful.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Yay!You updated!This chapter was really good!I'm so glad there's a short haired female Clavat instead of that freaking popular long haired Clavat!Try to update soon:).
Enzo ZIgnone chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I liked it. The grammer could use a bit of a proof read, and i was a little sad about there being no Yukes, but thats just me. Overall not bad. I also get nervous about writing large groups so i think its cool that your trying :)
SubZeroChimera chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Looking good so far! You missed a few periods and/or commas here and there though, so just be careful of those in beta-reading. Keep it up!