Reviews for Trust in Me
Throw an Inkpot chapter 29 . 6/9
I just found your story for the first time and read it over the last two days while I've been sick. It's kept on the edge of my seat! (Which maybe isn't the best thing when one is sick. XD) Seriously, this is such an interesting story, and I'm sure any future chapters will be just as interesting. One thing I noticed, is that your writing has improved over the course of this fic. There were some awkward or clunky passages earlier on, and although there's still a few things I think you could improve on, I can tell you're clearly a more experienced writer than when you started.

The bit of fluff at the end of this chapter was cute! (I do question Roy removing the anti-fraternization laws, for a number of reasons. But I know a lot of fic authors have him to do that.) It's about time, haha. They were being so darn domestic in previous chapters, with sharing meals and spending late-nights in the greenhouse, I was getting cavities from the sweetness. They're adorable.

I hope you'll have the time to update soon! I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
maalani chapter 29 . 3/2
I just read this entire thing from about 4pm until 1:30am with no breaks. The fact that the story hasn't been completed and it's been longer than ten days, really has me perturbed. That being said, I can accept what was last written here due to there being no cliffhanger, but at the same time, there's still a cliffhanger. I do hope you decide to publish the completion still.
Gomboc123 chapter 29 . 2/16
Okay, so this is one of my absolute favorite royai fanfics that I've ever read, and the other day, I was thinking about how much I loved it, and how it's been a while since I read it. So I ended up rereading this entire fic in 3 days, and completely freaking out over it again because aksndkdldkdk it's flawless! So then I got curious as to how long it was since I first read it... and I checked my previous review... it was only 3 months ago... Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am really really looking forward to an update on this, and thank you so much for writing this fic because my love for it is endless!
rebkos chapter 29 . 2/5
*Eyeballs "10 days"*

*Eyeballs "Last Update" date*

*Eyeballs author* O.O
aPeurDeFISH1412 chapter 26 . 1/28
AHHHHHH. YOU KILLED ME WITH THE ALMOST-CONFESSION. HRRRNNNNNGGGGHHHHH Anyways, loving this story! nicely written!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/1/2016
I think ten days have ended a while ago :D
Gomboc123 chapter 29 . 11/9/2016
OH MY GODDDDD THIS FIC

This is one of the most interesting, best-written fics I have ever read, and I am absolutely HOOKED. While I was in the middle of this, it got to the point where while I was driving, I would hope for red lights just so I could keep reading this on my phone.
But I absolutely love the way you write the relationship between Roy and Riza, and the way they both obviously love each other, and do everything to try and show that without breaking any laws. But then once Riza is captured, poor Roy becomes so obvious. And then the way that even when Riza is still struggling with her memories, he's there for her, no matter how hard it is, and he loves and supports her unconditionally. And she, even when her mind is scrambled, still knows deep down that she loves him, or at least needs to be with him and protecting him. All the characters are just brilliantly portrayed, and I can't get enough!

And then the plot. The plotttt. I was freaking out and flailing the entire time I read this, and I could not put this story down. I love angsty fics in general, so fics like this tend to really interest me, but this one is like a whole step above most other ones. The idea of Riza losing part of her memories, and having to deal with that alongside the horrific kidnapping she went through was just such an original and interesting concept. And the process of how she slowly managed to trust Roy again and start picking the pieces of her life back up.

I can’t articulate how much I love this fic, honestly. Thank you so much for posting this, and I can’t wait to read the ending!
Classifiedanime chapter 29 . 11/8/2016
What can I say? I'm honestly obsessed with this couple because of your writing. Don't ever stop because all of your writings have been good in regard to Hawkeye and Roy but this is by far the masterpiece. A little recommendation would be including a longer aftermath scene, maybe a formal declaration of love, wedding, or whatever just so Roy can piss off the generals and celebrate his love for hawkeye publicly.
punainentaivas chapter 29 . 7/24/2016
One of the best fics I've ever read!
kassc chapter 29 . 7/15/2016
aww that was well worth the wait. I love this story- brilliant writing!
pacotacolol64 chapter 29 . 7/5/2016
aww I loved it!
Elite-chan chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
the wait was worth it!
mixmax300 chapter 29 . 6/14/2016
Awwwwww this chapter made me feel all warm and bubbly inside at the end! I always love some Royai! I was a little confused because I haven't read the other chapters in a long time but yeah I vaguely remember the story. I really enjoy your writing and I'm glad I've been able to read your work. I'm excited for the ending because I know it will make me happy! Write on!
freebird2992 chapter 29 . 6/14/2016
As always your writing is beyond amazing. I am so excited for this! He finally did it and I couldn't be happier. I'm almost dreading the next update to see it all end. Almost. But I'm left with so many questions! Will he find out about the apartment? What about Jill? Will riza ever face Marcus?
But I love it, I really do. I always thought sakel had other motives in the story.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
antimoony chapter 29 . 6/13/2016
I yelled when I read my e-mail saying this fanfic was updated! I'm so glad, and waiting for it did worth, this was beautiful! Looking forward to the end of it, thank you 3