Reviews for Of Stories and Legends
MattTheMarauder chapter 10 . 7/6/2017
Okay this is a decent story and all but you realise you've just totally made up the lore of the Elder Scrolls right? The formation of the Empire for instance, it was around long before the Aldmeri Dominion and the Thalmor (this incarnation of it anyway, this is the third time it's been formed). I mean Talos is Tiber Septim the creator of the Septim Empire, the precursor of the Mede Empire we know today so if you're going to have Talos feature in your story how can you just dismiss his origins? And how can the Dark Elves be teaching the Aldmer about magic? C'mon the high elves are the most magically adept race in Tamriel.

Also you're just making up towns in Skyrim, not as big a deal as rewriting the lore but I did wonder why you were doing it?
Quintus Sertorius chapter 31 . 4/15/2017
cooooooome back ;_;
RavenOfTheWinds chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I hope this thing finds an ending soon! Your writing style is radiating pure talent!
bren97122 chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
Okay

I love, love, love, love this fic. Amazing work. You capture the emotions of Lydia and the Dragomborn perfectly. If Lydia actually had a personality in game, I'd imagine it being something like you've written!

I know this hasn't been updated in over a year now. But PLEASE continue- I don't care if it takes another year- you can't leave us all hanging! Best of luck!
Faasnu Briinah chapter 31 . 5/19/2015
What a nice way to end the chapter, falling asleep to the rain. Can't wait to see more!
Explosiveo chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Very good story. I thoroughly enjoyed this story a lot. I loved the slow progression of feelings and story throughout this, it was very well paced. Agreeing with everyone, I do think chapter 31 was a bit sudden, even though we did miss a month's time. Just seems out of the blue, it was well written though. Good job!
Explosiveo chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Nevermind, just read chapter six.
Explosiveo chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Nothing about Markus absorbing the Dragon soul? Odd. Great story though so far.
Asmodeus Poisonteeth chapter 31 . 1/4/2015
This is one of the best Lydia/Dragonborn stories I've read! I've really, really enjoyed it and am glad I stumbled across it. Hope you'll come back and finish it, as I can't wait to see what happens next!
bfg10k17 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
So funny. That idiotic steward may have just decided the end of the civil war in Skyrim.
I don't know if later, you'll cover that part of the game in your story, but still, this was the prime time to (maybe) recruit Markus to their cause.
I mean, he has no love for the Stormcloaks, but they're not the Empire, so they might have had a chance with him.
Which was promplty ruined by that person. lol
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 31 . 8/11/2014
Really good chapter!
The sex scene was really well made; you handled it pretty good. Not extremely graphic and not dull.
Either way, both are valid in literature.
Keep updating.
R.50 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
i just read the first chapter and for some reason i read Markus dialog with the voice of Marcus Fenix from the Gears of War series...
Shinigami-no-mai chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
So far I'm loving this story. _
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
The courtmage was accually inocent
o The JUICE o chapter 31 . 7/8/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)