Reviews for Of Stories and Legends
Quintus Sertorius chapter 31 . 4/15
cooooooome back ;_;
RavenOfTheWinds chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I hope this thing finds an ending soon! Your writing style is radiating pure talent!
bren97122 chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
Okay

I love, love, love, love this fic. Amazing work. You capture the emotions of Lydia and the Dragomborn perfectly. If Lydia actually had a personality in game, I'd imagine it being something like you've written!

I know this hasn't been updated in over a year now. But PLEASE continue- I don't care if it takes another year- you can't leave us all hanging! Best of luck!
Faasnu Briinah chapter 31 . 5/19/2015
What a nice way to end the chapter, falling asleep to the rain. Can't wait to see more!
Explosiveo chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Very good story. I thoroughly enjoyed this story a lot. I loved the slow progression of feelings and story throughout this, it was very well paced. Agreeing with everyone, I do think chapter 31 was a bit sudden, even though we did miss a month's time. Just seems out of the blue, it was well written though. Good job!
Explosiveo chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Nevermind, just read chapter six.
Explosiveo chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Nothing about Markus absorbing the Dragon soul? Odd. Great story though so far.
Asmodeus Poisonteeth chapter 31 . 1/4/2015
This is one of the best Lydia/Dragonborn stories I've read! I've really, really enjoyed it and am glad I stumbled across it. Hope you'll come back and finish it, as I can't wait to see what happens next!
bfg10k17 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
So funny. That idiotic steward may have just decided the end of the civil war in Skyrim.
I don't know if later, you'll cover that part of the game in your story, but still, this was the prime time to (maybe) recruit Markus to their cause.
I mean, he has no love for the Stormcloaks, but they're not the Empire, so they might have had a chance with him.
Which was promplty ruined by that person. lol
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 31 . 8/11/2014
Really good chapter!
The sex scene was really well made; you handled it pretty good. Not extremely graphic and not dull.
Either way, both are valid in literature.
Keep updating.
R.50 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
i just read the first chapter and for some reason i read Markus dialog with the voice of Marcus Fenix from the Gears of War series...
Shinigami-no-mai chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
So far I'm loving this story. _
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
The courtmage was accually inocent
o The JUICE o chapter 31 . 7/8/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
EmeraldGoddess13 chapter 31 . 7/7/2014