Reviews for Calm Before the Storm
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
What an imagination I'm now officially addicted
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I just can stop reading these
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Hahahaha the girls reactions are priceless love Spencer and I'm seriously getting addicted to this
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Wow I love the dialog and the way you stayed true to the characters
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
This is getting better and better
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Love it!
RainBlueWater chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
10 out of 10
Rain'sMistress chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Yo! Thought you had abort ship! Glad to see you didn't. I needed some SuperPLL! That would have been a crappy name for this, huh? This was toooooo short, but it was longer than nothing! I'm liking where this is headed! I studied greek mythology for a while, and I learned some cool stuff! Interested to see where they all end up, evil ezra the king of the baby daddy's?
Can't wait for the next chapter.
dayabieberxo chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
OMG PLOT TWIST looovvvee it!
Siretha Elaine chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
This action scene rocked! Sad that Emily got hurt though. I hope it's a quick recovery for Quick Feet.

Very interesting twist that the guys are on the bad side! I was screaming at my computer monitor when Caleb and Toby tried to attack them. Toby has super strength. Ok, you're a freaking genius for that considering his Greek god bod of lean muscles.

Hope you update soon, so we can see where Ezra lies in all this.

Such an amazing story!
Siretha Elaine chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Patiently waiting on more greatness from you and this amazing story!
UnguidedLight chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Loved reading this x
Jamscottroc54 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
O.m.g best chp ever! Fav lines(aria) "Uhm... What am i supposed to do, read the rocks mind?" (spencer) "okay... So am i suppose to kiss it like the fucking blarney stone?" got me l.m.a.o but i think it'd be better if the powers spencer collects can last forever and not just half an hour, either way it's still awesome! I wish i had super powers too :) pls post soon :) loving this story
chocolated.dreams chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
that is so great. i absolutely love magic powers. that story is awesome ! i wonder what powers do the guys have ! maybe telekinesis ?
LadyKnight24 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
i love how emily became so comfortable with her thought of paige!
Awesome!