Reviews for Calm Before the Storm
Em chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I hope Aegis doesn't start causing problems for Paily. Though i bet Paige cud take him if he comes btw her and Emily. Great chapter i can't wait for more. Is there a chance that Paige is the good sister or am i completely off base?
indre chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Nice chapter again. I like the new character I didn't expected that one :) I really liked how Emily didn't think anything before trying to protect Paige from Aegis :) just went for it and that's all :) I think I gonna really like this Aegis person :) and about Aria's power I'm thinking is it just one way or maybe she will be able to send thoughts to others like in case of danger and she can't be caught speaking so she just tells something in other persons mind like telepathy or something I really don't know if is the right term for it :)
llandorian chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I'm usually not so much an AU-reader, but the "world" you created intrigues me immensly. Everytime I finish reading one chapter I'm longing for more and can't wait to see what happens next (and the Paily is well appreciated, too!). So, update soon, please?
Rain'sMistress chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I literally said yay, when I got the email that a new chapter updated. I love where its heading and more and more I love the confidense of your paige. She is... how do I put this. Bloody hot, and bloody brilliant. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I feel as if I am reading a book and I have to wait for each chapter to appear in the book. I am sooooo impatient. Makes me want to not check in for a week, so I can have more at once... but can I handle that? Doubtful, probably go mad by then! ;) keep it up and I will keep up!
Campell chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
This story is super amazing...honestly it's perfect! The only thing that's confusing me is their powers...whose got which...but apart from that..i'm seriously loving this story! So nice job! _
Rain'sMistress chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Btw. Paiges confidense and strengths are really hot in this.
Rain'sMistress chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Didnt expect to like it this much, but I really do. Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
Em chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I'm loving this story so far and i think your Paige is awesome. Can't wait for you to post more :D x
indre chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
this part was so ... just wow I don't have any words for it. I really liked the part where Paige kissed Spencer and after that she was in pain I thought that this was Spencer's power or something :) and also Aria's mind reading power with Paige and Emily just WOW :)
Siretha Elaine chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Thank you for this chapter. I was on edge, wondering what the other two girls powers were and why Paige knew everything. Can't wait for more.

You're really good-no, great-no THE FREAKING BEST!
lina-sama28 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
good history, I hope that you update sooner the next chapter, I cant wait :)
sparks3933 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Very interesting, giving the girls power. Can't wait to see what they all can do!
swordsong chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Im really startng to like this! Keep updating :)
Siretha Elaine chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Looooving this. You've got to update sooner!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I'm really starting to like this story. Although i'm such a huge fan of magical powers..this seems to be going very well..so nice job :)) My suggestion is that you involve more Paily...other than that...you've got an amazing story building up! _
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »