Reviews for In the search for Menma
MarkusK chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is just to correct something I saw that was wrong. Traducing is not the verb of traduction. Traduction is the same as translation, which is the more common term, while traducing means the same as slandering someone.

Now that that's out of the way, you're translation was good, but you said loose instead of lose, and left out the 'c' in 'smacking'. Other than that, well done, you should ask more people if you could translate their stories.
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Wow...always kinda wandered what the Road to Ninja dimension could've been like...specially the NaruHina...,nice to have some sort of view now
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Dang it Man, i just got into it ! Anyway, NICE translation you got there, I'm sure it will makes others read it twice!
AntwSpring chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Just when it was getting good
Piterio chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Well this is sad. I honestly didn't expect it to be this good but it is. It got me hooked up from the beginning. I would love to read more of it. So i gonna write her that. As for this translation, i'm really grateful for it. It heartwarming to know that there some people who willing to do something like this. So thank and good lock to both of us(me with my "convincing" and you with anything you plan on doing).
llazo4108822 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I love this fanfic so could you make more chapter of this fanfic pleace.
EpicReader chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
YESS! I've been waiting forever for a good Menma-Hina Fanfic. This was amazing, scandalous, and well written! So, great job at the translating! I absolutely adore their relationship and its exactly how i pictured in my mind about Naruhina AU. Well i cannot wait for an update if she decide to continue. Will be looking forward!

-Epic Reader
zsumi-paradise chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Hi D-gausser!
New chapters have been added to the original story (not that you don't know already) so i can't wait for your translated version. Thank you very much for making this accessible for english speakers :D
LoveNogg chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I stumbled across this story completely by accident and I'm happy I did. I love your story and I'm sorry to hear that your not getting much attention from this story that it clearly deserves! I would read the spanish one but I think it'll take too long for me to remember words and the translation. But please for the future of Hinata and Menma continue this story it's amazing and although I haven't seen the movie yet or research the characters from that movie - other than watching the previews - I think you really captured them well.

I wish you future success on this story. I know it takes a while but the best story are always the ones that at first don't get much attention until after they're finished. I read a lot of stories on here and it kinda annoys me when I read an amazing story to only find out its incomplete and the author hasn't updated for months. I'm still waiting for a few to be updated loyally without complaining much.

I can't wait until you complete this story. I'll follow it!

You're new fan,

LoveNogg
The-Oreo-Ninja chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Thanks for translating, I hope she continues it soon! 3
BK-Black Knight chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Just thought it WAS AWESOME. I have reviewed in the other story and needless to say, it's way long into chapter 7. Translating is hard and I appreciate your effort a lot! Thanks so much because I have stumbled into a really awesome fanfic.
snowkatl chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
WAH I was starting to like this story! Well good chapter anyways!
blazingreaper chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
thank you for translating this fic i really like it so far.
Iceveyn chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I thought I'd review here too (I sent one to the original story to encourage the author).
You're doing great at translating this story, thank you for taking the time! Because, not everyone is speaking spanish here, me included! And seriously Google translate is not a good option...

Keep it up, I really like this story. :3