Reviews for Aftermath
MizuneMinamiki chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow. This is BEAUTIFUL. It's so hard to find good Anima fics here with all the random crap that people dump here, so when I find one it's like "Hallelujah!" XD

Anyways, I was SOOOO surprised to see that this fic was amazingly well-written, with grammar and description and everything that makes a story amazing and pleasurable to read!

Not to mention, their personalities stayed well in-tact. I always struggle with that, and I know a lot of other people do too, but you kept it perfect. Even Cooro; I know he has those moods, and you did wonders describing him during one of them. And Husky and Nana even seemed to keep their usual arguing(:

All in all, this was a nice, cute little friendship story that I TOTALLY enjoyed - from beginning to end!

(Man, if this fic was posted that long ago, imagine how good of a writer you are NOW - with all that time that passed for you to improve even more:3)

Thanks for the story!

DragonWriterZZ chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was so sweet. I never really see many stories about Cooro and Nana (friendship or otherwise), so this put a smile on my face! Good job! 8D
Moofy-Fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh yay, another anima story! This was just as good as your other one, and it was neat seeing something from Nana's point of view. It's also interesting seeing something about how they'll all dealing with what happened after the manga. I imagine that Cooro wouldn't be immediately back to his normal upbeat self after all of this, and no doubt the others would be very worried about that.

Nana's idea to make him fly was really cute, as well as when Husky was trying to talk him into it. I like how you showed her getting frustrated with not being able to catch much though, that was really in character for her. I also loved Husky's "I am a fish!" line, or well, I imagine that's what he was about to say.

Hehe, of course the best thing to make Cooro smile is apples. Really adorable story, loved it.