Reviews for Fallout (Old Version)
KimiruMai chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Oh, Hiei, hush, you know you still love her, you're just in denial -_-
KimiruMai chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
hahahaha, oh Hiei-chan XDD
YAY! HE ADMITTED IT!
KimiruMai chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Why da fuck won't he tell them! Changed, my ass. He's still a kickass not-putting-up-with-shit Fire Demon. Hiei doesn't just "change"! Not even in ten years, he doesn't! And I have proof!
For example, this is exactly the same as when he didn't tell Yukina that he was her brother! Ha!
haruharu chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Agh. This is so confusing, combining these two separate fandoms is so awkward for those who are unfamiliar. Botan seems like a complete idiot .. This had promise. There's a few errors that distract me. Hiei using "women" instead of "woman", as if there's more than one he's addressing. The chapters feel all over the place and the terminology is scattered through without explanation. Pretty nicely written, even if in some spots it appears rushed and others where it appears to drag on.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Go kurama!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Lol hiei jut can't get away
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Oh hiei...I hope it goes well...
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Yay an update! Great job. Lol poor Hiei. He is the perfect person for the situation though. Yay he used the mortal flame! Good to see! Keep it up!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Got my tablet so I can review! I love this thing!
ReaperDemon chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Just found this story...and while I've never played Fallout, and don't know much of the lingo, forces and all that, I'm really interested in how this story is playing out, although I'm a bit confused at how the girls who weren't at the mission are in this universe as well, but I'm sure you'll explain in due time. Looking forward to the next chapter!