Reviews for Make War
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 4/4
This is Harley Quinn and Joker all over again. With a resemblance of sanity, and reciprocation instead of blatant exploitation.

Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
parmigiolate chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Absolutely beautiful! I admire your writing so much. This was so amazing- I wish you'd publish it as a book!
Justbychance chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I realize I'm very late to the show here, but I just have to tell you that this, by far is my favorite violet/Tate story.
It's very simply perfect, I've read it countless times and still come back for more.
Chance :)
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This was just freaking awesome. :D You're writing is amazing, I loved it. n.n Thanks a lot for writing this. ;)
BsBLady chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow . . . I'm completely stunned by how well written this story is! I especially liked all the sexual tension in the beginning during Tate's sessions with Violet. Can you please apply for a job at FX and start writing for AHS? Or at the very least send in a treatment for at least 1 episode in season 4? I'm serious. If I knew you wrote one of the episodes in S4, then I will be more excited to watch, even though Taissa isn't coming back. As it is, I'm just feeling 'meh' about S4. I love Evan, but I love Evan & Taissa's chemistry more than just him by himself or him with Emma/OC. Just sayin. Anyway, I'm off to read the rest of your stories! :)
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Well. I don't think I can write a coherent review right now to be honest. This was. Jeez. Perfect? Not realistic enough to be an accurate description. This was dirty and chaotic and beautiful. Every word had such a valuable weight to it. Her transformation made me practically cry. She's gorgeous, the way you write her. You've written the most gorgeous characters, and I don't even care that they're murderers. They have twisted souls and gorgeous hearts. Sad. Breathtakingly happy. The mood you set in every scene lingers in the reader's mind. I'll stop babbling now, but you and your writing are a gift to this world.
overdoseofcherries chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
So fucking perfect.
godblessyoursoul chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
this was so perfect oh my god
d20avis chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
So Great! I absolutely loved this :) Wish there was one more smut-filled scene because you write them so well!
rry chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Lovelovelovelovelove it!
Mafer Longbottom-Hudgens chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I've reading your story for two days and i didn't study for my Lógica Jurídica test and i did't buy my brother's birthday present and i didn't a lot of things but, you know it Worth it!
It's so fucking perfect and i need the second part: what happen with violet and Tate?
daisymeadowss chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is simply one of the best things I've read in a long time - and I've read a lot. Oh Holy Jesus, it's just amazing!
devious.editor chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Do you have any idea how magnificent this is? I absolutely worship you. You have so much talent in writing.

There were some minor spelling mistakes, and a sentence or two that didn't really make sense grammatically, but I understood otherwise. Despite all that...

10/10
emergencycaptivation chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
okay. this was definitely my favorite from the whole exchange. i read it and my jaw literally dropped and i just couldn't believe how great it was, and i might have sent stella a message freaking out.
but i just love how dark Tate is, especially after his brother dies, and how Violet wonders the details of his bathroom fight with Gabe. UGH.
it deserved every award it won.
Chinese Bakery chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was hands down my favorite story from the exchange. It's so amazing, I have no word. I'm wordless. All the awards!