Reviews for Make War
parmigiolate chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Absolutely beautiful! I admire your writing so much. This was so amazing- I wish you'd publish it as a book!
Justbychance chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I realize I'm very late to the show here, but I just have to tell you that this, by far is my favorite violet/Tate story.
It's very simply perfect, I've read it countless times and still come back for more.
Chance :)
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This was just freaking awesome. :D You're writing is amazing, I loved it. n.n Thanks a lot for writing this. ;)
BsBLady chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow . . . I'm completely stunned by how well written this story is! I especially liked all the sexual tension in the beginning during Tate's sessions with Violet. Can you please apply for a job at FX and start writing for AHS? Or at the very least send in a treatment for at least 1 episode in season 4? I'm serious. If I knew you wrote one of the episodes in S4, then I will be more excited to watch, even though Taissa isn't coming back. As it is, I'm just feeling 'meh' about S4. I love Evan, but I love Evan & Taissa's chemistry more than just him by himself or him with Emma/OC. Just sayin. Anyway, I'm off to read the rest of your stories! :)
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Well. I don't think I can write a coherent review right now to be honest. This was. Jeez. Perfect? Not realistic enough to be an accurate description. This was dirty and chaotic and beautiful. Every word had such a valuable weight to it. Her transformation made me practically cry. She's gorgeous, the way you write her. You've written the most gorgeous characters, and I don't even care that they're murderers. They have twisted souls and gorgeous hearts. Sad. Breathtakingly happy. The mood you set in every scene lingers in the reader's mind. I'll stop babbling now, but you and your writing are a gift to this world.
overdoseofcherries chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
So fucking perfect.
godblessyoursoul chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
this was so perfect oh my god
d20avis chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
So Great! I absolutely loved this :) Wish there was one more smut-filled scene because you write them so well!
rry chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Lovelovelovelovelove it!
Mafer Longbottom-Hudgens chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I've reading your story for two days and i didn't study for my Lógica Jurídica test and i did't buy my brother's birthday present and i didn't a lot of things but, you know it Worth it!
It's so fucking perfect and i need the second part: what happen with violet and Tate?
daisymeadowss chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is simply one of the best things I've read in a long time - and I've read a lot. Oh Holy Jesus, it's just amazing!
devious.editor chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Do you have any idea how magnificent this is? I absolutely worship you. You have so much talent in writing.

There were some minor spelling mistakes, and a sentence or two that didn't really make sense grammatically, but I understood otherwise. Despite all that...

10/10
emergencycaptivation chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
okay. this was definitely my favorite from the whole exchange. i read it and my jaw literally dropped and i just couldn't believe how great it was, and i might have sent stella a message freaking out.
but i just love how dark Tate is, especially after his brother dies, and how Violet wonders the details of his bathroom fight with Gabe. UGH.
it deserved every award it won.
Chinese Bakery chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was hands down my favorite story from the exchange. It's so amazing, I have no word. I'm wordless. All the awards!
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I can't even cope with how much i love this.

I read it another three times just so maybe I could collect my thoughts well enough to review. It's still iffy.

I'm obsessed with every single detail.

His beanie. I'm obsessed with it.

Gabe is such an asshole. And Violet's reactions to her situation and his assholeyness is so perfect.

I love the way she just drifts further and further away from reality and how she makes the little parentheses while she watches Gabe sleep.

I LOVE ALL THE FUCKING SEX!
How did you know I wanted them to do it on ALL the surfaces.
God you're wonderful.

anyway.

When gets hungry, and she makes him lunch and Gabe's in the other room and I decided they had left over lasagna and Tate thinks she's a good cook and I cried.

And all the Tate/Gabe drama made the fucking story. It was so crazy. Neither of them were really willing to be like, 'fuck this whore, you can have her'

Which i half way expected Gabe to do, because he didn't really love her. But his blind possessiveness was even better.

It was perfect.

And then when Violet killed him! I was glad it was Violet and not Tate who did it. That would have always been awkward and he wouldn't have changed his mind about her being 'weak' but now they can run away together forever and be happy and the first time i read this, I legit stayed up for hours, just laying in bed wondering about all the little after details, like what kind of job did Tate have, I decided construction, and where he took her to get her leg fixed, and where they moved, I decided Boston, lol, obviously, and what kind of life they had, and I just pondered and pondered and I will continue to ponder! Because the epicness of this story demands it!

I love this story.