Reviews for Answers
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is...Wow. I really like your characterization of Vader. And Obi-Wan's blunt honesty. "What more do you want?" That last line about love - ow. Great job.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Okay, that dream? Weird. And possibly the most original idea of a force vision I've ever seen. But totally awesome.

And that last line was totally heartbreaking
minoki chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
aw thats soo sweet!
Jesse chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Fantastic, fantastic work! I loved the dream, and the end... perfect! :D
Tharin chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I don't read Star Wars-Fanfiction very much, but I'm glad I found your story. I loved the old movies, but I have some trouble with the new ones.

You did a great job by "connecting" Anakin and Vader, and you made the character very interesting. I think you found some good answers and reasons for Anakin's fall into darkness.
Shezan chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
"You could always read me like a book when I didn't want you to, and almost never when I did."
Oh, *excellent*. A great introspective piece, completely in character, and tying the Trilogy and the Prequels perfectly. And I love the dream of the night-club, the two mentors concurring against Anakin. Terrific story.
Anrai chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
WOW!
The Grynne chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Very powerful story, with a killer ending. I loved it.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Another wonderful Obi-Wan/Anakin (well, Vader) piece! You seem to have their relationship down pat. (I'm making this seem like a slash story, aren't I?) I will definitely be keeping my eye out for more Star Wars stories by you.
Esme chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Excellent work! Beautifully written with great characterization!
KimKenobi chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
That's a great story! I loved it!