Reviews for Rumors and Gifts
Pacifistic Brat chapter 22 . 6/21
It was a great story really cute.
Pacifistic Brat chapter 5 . 6/21
Uh oh better watch out...
Pacifistic Brat chapter 4 . 6/21
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET NARAKU! Way to go Seshy!
Pacifistic Brat chapter 3 . 6/21
Well I know someone's crushing on inuyasha atleast ;)
Pacifistic Brat chapter 1 . 6/21
Someone's got a cru~ush
Nychell21 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
I luv it!ยท
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
Don't you just love it when Inuyasha gets all stubborn like? It's practically one of his signature emotions. Yay stubbornness!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Stalker alert X2!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I have a prompt for you; originally for FMA but works for Inucest/other:

"Ed and Al are Lolitas (if you don't understand the term, look up the book and understand that it's now simply used as a term for sexually precocious adolescence or children). Ed and Al are incestuous and very protective of one and other regardless of whether you decide for the actual sex-act of their relationship to manifest during the present-story or pre-story. Roy meets Edward at some point, falls for his charms and his exciting life, then later also meets his brother and becomes whirl-winded into a life of two young lovers who seemingly will always favour each other more than they him. Lust, envy, games and deceit ensue. Much explicitness (sex, violence, language and all around content). Dub-con, non-con, mind games, twin-kink practically, daddy-play turned around into torment daddy, DOM/lesserdom/sub, blood-play? Possible minor character death (perhaps parent killed by child?)

Read or read about Lolita, listen to Lana Del Reys' Lolita and Put Me in a Movie, watch The Dreamers with Micheal Pitt and a Spanish film called Threesome. That should help you write this. However you plan to make these three characters meet is up to you just know that throughout this those 2 brothers will always choose each other."
Gry17 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Did Naraku tease Inuyasha, just to get his attention?
Emma chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really wish people wouldn't put "no incest" in descriptions so they appear when somebody IS searching for incest. Typing that is like typing "no cannibalism" we kinda assume there won't be any already.
Laurenswolf chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
Over all I thought it was a great story but there wasn't a lot of it,it was slightly irritating that your comments where longer than the chapters, but still, lokking forward to the sequel.
Cutepuppy21 chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
Love all of it
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
it's really great
Sakata-Bluemoon chapter 22 . 2/28/2013
This was an intriguing read.
I should probably be doing my own work, but this was a good break from it.
You've done and excellent job, I applaud you.

S.B.