Reviews for Expression
AndrewC.kirchner chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I love this story, I found it while searching GakupoxMiki storiesplus how has handled the fact that Miki trying to get up after everything that happened since he was expelled from school, and also the fact that foreign loids appear , and also left me with the question of what happened to Gakupo since Luka took control of the school, because that he too was in the same program as Miki.
twilightwrites chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Yay! I was VERY happy to see that this had been updated when I read my emails today! Your approach on things is very realistic and Meiko was totally right-but I can't shake the feeling that there's more to her than what she's letting on. I just hope that Miki doesn't lose herself, or if she does, Ann can pull her back to reality.

twilightwrites chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Finally! Miki has a plan! I'm just worried; like she said, she's risking her personality and morals here. I just hope she can make it through without any drastic changes. And I'm glad that you're incorporating foreign 'loids; they never get enough love! Although, I wonder just how Luka can get away with racism. She could definitely get away with cutting programs, but discrimination? But that's just a minor concern. I totally loved this chapter!

twilightwrites chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Man, that was intense! I found Meiko to be hilarious here! Her entrance really fit the fan-based concept that fans have of her! It really doesn't surprise me that Luka won control of the school so easily; in my high school, the more ghetto kids always got away with everything, but if I tried even one little thing I got into trouble. Even defending myself was out of the question, since I tended to use screaming and swearing to do it (granted, after being picked on for so long, I eventually gave up on doing things the 'nice' way).

I just hope that Miki can come up with a plan, because things seem grim here.

twilightwrites chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is a really good start, and a pretty realistic view of high school. I'm so tired of those high school AUs that use cliques and old stereotypical characters, so this was very refreshing. I can't wait to see where Mystery Author X goes with things next!

Update soon!

Mipiko chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Totally favoriting and following this story.

I'm loving the chapter so far! This is a very different (well, at least to me since I don't read these kinds of fics often) approach to how I've read some of the musical-like ficcys around here. And I haven't really found a Gakupo/Miki fic that I've come to like, and this is a nice change. Not from the US? Well, can't say I recognize where your friend might be from, but they've made an amazing story, be sure to let him/her know that! :D

I like how they've even added the UTAUloids and I hope to see some make a few minor/perhaps major appearances here. Didn't find any mistakes (grammar/spelling-wise), and I like the style. I'll try to review every single chapter you post up, so if I happen to forget to leave one, send me a PM to remind me! I'd hate to lose track of a good story.

Eagerly and impatiently waiting for the next update!

Mipiko