Reviews for Questions
KlinicallyInsaneKoschei chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was fantastic!

I've not come across such a well written fic for a while!

You can see Anakin slowly drifting away from the jedi- as you portrayed Obiwan's concern really well as well!

Love it!
MissAX chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Amazing story! I simply love the dark overtones and I can truly see this as the start of Anakin pulling away from Obiwan. Great job!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
i wish this had been in the movie.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Heartbreaking. ::sniffs::
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Great one shot! loved it! Love the Obi Ani one on one! Very serious! I liked it! good job!
calsax chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Amazing writing here. I like your take and view of Anakin subtley asking Obi-Wan about forgiveness for a crime, such as the one Anakin himself committed against the Sand People. You can see from this conversation the distance that actually existed between Obi-Wan and Anakin.
Wawoot chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I really enjoyed this! Scary at the end to think that maybe Anakin already knew what would happen, but he definitely changed between Ep. II and I and you've done a great job of finding a reason for that change... Excellent!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
good story. i like the way it alludes to what anakin my become and how he knows he will want to be forgiven.
Barb Wily chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
This was really well-written. Very dark, very creepy... I could just hear Ewan and Haden going at it in my head, in character, and that means it was good. Very good. A bit more attention to their physical environment would add to the story, though.
Shezan chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
I can't believe only two people reviewed this! It's insightful, in character, reflective, atmospheric - and your dialogue reads a lot better than GL's!
Cadence chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I found this after reading your wonderful lj-essay on the merits of the prequels (and the supposed uncoolness of loving them). Can I just say how happy I am to have such intelligent fans as you defending the prequels and writing stories like these?

Your Anakin is my Anakin - pitch perfect to what I see on screen. There's tension, some dark unsaid thing that Obi-Wan can only sense in their relationship but can't quite bring himself to face, and a certain innocent neediness to their relationship. Even in such a short piece you manage to convey all that. Reading the relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan (which I often find distorted by fan preference in stories) handled with delicacy and respect to them both makes me a happy, happy fangirl. Thanks for writing it!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Quite chilling and perfectly wonderful. You did an amazing job with this. I always love reading well-written stories that deal with Obi-Wan and Anakin immediately post-Ep II and this was far, FAR from disappointing.