Reviews for World of Lies
Detective2Conan chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
Koyama Miyuki chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Oh... God luck then, Spotty-chan! It's okay, I can hold on longer, excited for ur update! Do your best! ;)
SunnyStormCloud chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Ahhh why is Akemi so hilarious? X3
Koyama Miyuki chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Awesome fan fic :). But isn't her name Masumi Sera not Hirata Sera?
SunnyStormCloud chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Oh sure, it's just a body. That's friggin fantastic! How about we go throw a party? ._. Hang on, are you saying I'm going to die without food and shelter? :(
SunnyStormCloud chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Finally! XD Awesome chapter (Haibara is grump :D) and did you put the meaning of empathizing in tere because of me? because if so, then thank you (I forgot XD) I was all like "Empathifing? Emapsizsing? Empawhutnow?" XD btw I'm not sure America has school terms, just telling you,,,,btw you know there's a ruby Redfort guide book thingy magigy right?
zXFallenAngelsXz chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Yay! Akemi and Haibara's relationship is getting a bit better. I look forward to seeing what Conan and her will be like with each other. Akemi is an interesting character and i feel bad that she's now blind in one eye. That must really suck. I read the first line of this chapter and thought, "oh! That's the outfit she'd wearing in the picture!" XD

Looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)
Kudo2315 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
I Barely Got Into This Story But It Looks Good When Who Will Akemi Tell Her Seceret To First Please Update Soon
SunnyStormCloud chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Lol you kept changing it between 3rd and 1st person accidently but I love this chapter :)
Spotty-Chan chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Manga-fan-99 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I have now! great story... and I'm glad i inspired you to write this! espectialy since it's you first one!
SunnyStormCloud chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
The last paragraph is creepy O_O
SunnyStormCloud chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I see you found the password to your account then ;) ?
SunnyStormCloud chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
"Sending me spiraling in to the darkness" huh? WHY ARE YOU SO BRILLIANT AT DRAMATICS D: