Reviews for Somebody Else's Page
TinkStar87 chapter 16 . 1/11
Don't know how it happened, but oh well. Guess i get to review a second time, apparently i wasn't login in...whatever. This is an amazing story and i'm adding to my favorites list. Still think you should do a one-shot. Until next time, Read ya Later ;)
Aww Loved this, need a one-shot of the trouble they go through to plan and get married. Really, really good story, nicely done. Feel free to do more AU's with these two. Read ya Later ;)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This is so great! I'm always a little bit hesitant to start reading AU stories because I worry about all the things that will change, but this is off to an awesome start!
fox24 chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
Yay they finally reunited in London with a promise of being engaged. This has been one of my favorite thanks for finishing it
ggROGANgg chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
JUST FINISHED THIS STORY! I LOVED IT! You should write a sequel! seriously, i'd read it, and i bet others would too. aguhfidjnsiroghe i'm just in shock, not real words to describe how i feel.
snowwygirl4 chapter 16 . 5/28/2015
Aw loved this! I love how even though they broke up but then they found each other again just like they are supposed to. I love Logan and Rory together. They are such a perfect Ying and Yang together. Such an amazing story! :)
Caramel cookie chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
THANK YOU! For finally finishing this and giving it a nice ending, lovely reminder of aaaages ago, just lovely!
Julie Sue chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! :)

Will there be a sequel? I would love to see what happens after graduation and if that ring ever gets out of the drawer!?
Caillean Kilkenny chapter 16 . 5/2/2015
Great ending to another of your wonderful stories! I love your take on the ring.
Lus chapter 16 . 4/27/2015
loved it but...
a final chapter! come on, keep writing
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
Loved it! Great work :)
nightnovice chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
Yahoo! I cannot believe the saga is at an end. It was a thrill ride. Thank you for finishing this.
Gina chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
So glad you finished it! I love all your stories and can't wait for more!
nicholsndimes08 chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
Yay! This chapter made me so happy :) keep it up!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
So, so great! Thank you for finishing this wonderful story! I hope you continue to write Rory/Logan stories in the future. You're a amazing writer! Thanks!