Reviews for Somebody Else's Page
Lister4eva chapter 14 . 3/27
I can't wait for you to update, Mitchum Huntzburger is an asshole I hate him and he always made it impossible for Rory and Logan, I want him to be happy to work for his dad at a good place and be able to have a relationship if not marriage and or kids with Rory, I hated how Gilmore girls had it play out, but I love the story xx
ggfan01 chapter 14 . 3/1
Just discovered this story of yours! Love it! Looking forward to reading more!
Julie Sue chapter 14 . 1/27
ahhh interesting turn of events! cant wait to see what he decides!
Hyacinth79 chapter 14 . 1/19
The plot thickens! Lots to enjoy with this chapter: the M-ness of it all, the banter RL & even RL(Lorelai). Lol I don't know whether I trust what Mitchum is saying. You've built up this character based on Logan & Honor's POVs to be as TV-like Mitchum as possible that I really don't know what to think. I have some apprehension left after reading that convo. It seems I will have to wait & see like everyone else on what's to come...more drama unfolding, I'm sure!

Can't wait for more...
middiegurl08 chapter 14 . 1/19
I was so excited to see an update to this story! I can't wait to see what Logan decides. If he goes to London, what does that mean for him and Rory? Will they do long distance? Will she go with him? So many questions! Great chapter!
katesari chapter 14 . 1/19
Enjoyed the chapter! Really like that they didn't come to blows, logan and his dad. Been missing good Gilmore girls fanfiction lately, and there this chapter appeared. Perfect. Look forward to more, hopefully soon! Bye
Caillean Kilkenny chapter 14 . 1/19
Great story! I love it! Mitchum really surprised me and Logan here. Can't wait to find out where this is leading. Oh, and the miniture pony derby with jockey Kirk. Hilarious!
Vaneesa85 chapter 14 . 1/18
Loving it can't wait for the next chapter
Mariafox24 chapter 14 . 1/18
I am glad you make Mitchum not the big bad wolf
What a lovely January treat. Still loving this story, thank you :-)
YAY sooo happy you updated! I like where this is going and that Mitchum isn't a total ass. I can't wait for the next part! BTW when is Rory going to get to meet Colin & Finn? Is she ever?
Great chapter. They are both at a cross-roads right now. I can't wait to see how they resolve it. They have something special but are they ready to fight for it? I'm looking forward to finding out. Thanks so much for the update!
lizard84 chapter 14 . 1/16
I really like this Mitchum!
Bails1115 chapter 14 . 1/16
Ahhh! I love your story. I just found it today, and read it all so far. Please keep updating. I want to see where this goes. Also, I love the way you have written Honor. I was sad she didn't have more face time in the series.
Sarai chapter 14 . 1/16