Reviews for Somebody Else's Page
nightnovice chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Argh... cliff hanger, with no resolution in sight, otherwise an engrossing tale.
Endless River chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Oh god I'm so glad I finally found this story again, and it's even longer now. This is quite simply the best story in the fandom, and one of my all-time faves. Kudos!
Droolia chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
What does the envelope contain!?
elleminnowpee chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Read this story in a span of 24 hours. I need more. Please update again soon! -Sarah
Guest chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
Update please! One of my favorite fanfics. You're an Amazon writer
bellecv chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Omg, I hope you update it soon, because the cliffhanger is killing me slowly. No pressure or anything, though, I mean, I know, how life goes... But still, I figured you should know there's one more person out there who appreciates your work here and got hooked to this story.
Laura chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
do you pretend to finish this? I need to know! its such a good fic. I just started yesterday and I'm a bit addicted.
snowwygirl4 chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
This was so good! So sad about Logan and Rory though! Love them together! Please update soon! :)
Julie Sue chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh only one more chapter :( BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO do they make it work...what did Mitchum say? please oh please update soon
Bookgirl33 chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
I so love this story. For once Rory needs to realize that there's more to life than work. I hope she has this revelation and seeks out him for once. Can't wait to read more! All your stories right now have left us with angst. Don't leave us hanging too long! I always love seeing a new chapter from you-no matter which story it is.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
The brush off...
Luv2Live chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Thanks for updating but what a place to leave us hanging! I want a happy ending for these two. And what's in the letter?
Caillean Kilkenny chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
OOh, can't wait to read the letter!
fox24 chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Damn I hope they work things out. Intresting to see what Mitch says
ellie gilmore chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
I'm glad you're back. Hopefully you won't make us wait as long with the next chapter.
I hate it that Rory and Logan broke up, and I really hope that they will get back together soon.
Great chapter, by the way :)