Reviews for Somebody Else's Page
Mom2ameliapaige chapter 16 . 7/25
Love this! Beautifully writren.
eyann85 chapter 16 . 7/16
Absolutely amazing, so bloody brilliant, one of the best AU's I have ever read ...thanks for the awesomeness
RGLH2017GG chapter 16 . 7/1
Loved this story!
merderluvr chapter 16 . 5/26
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed it immensely. I can't thank you enough for writing and sharing it. You are very talented.
gianninikate chapter 16 . 3/11
Loved it!
lloydgrints chapter 15 . 1/18
khj
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1/2016
So sweet!
acemac-rogan chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
ik I read this a long time ago and I'm about to read it again and the title just reminds me of fall out boy
TinkStar87 chapter 16 . 1/11/2016
Don't know how it happened, but oh well. Guess i get to review a second time, apparently i wasn't login in...whatever. This is an amazing story and i'm adding to my favorites list. Still think you should do a one-shot. Until next time, Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/11/2016
Aww Loved this, need a one-shot of the trouble they go through to plan and get married. Really, really good story, nicely done. Feel free to do more AU's with these two. Read ya Later ;)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This is so great! I'm always a little bit hesitant to start reading AU stories because I worry about all the things that will change, but this is off to an awesome start!
fox24 chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
Yay they finally reunited in London with a promise of being engaged. This has been one of my favorite thanks for finishing it
ggROGANgg chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
JUST FINISHED THIS STORY! I LOVED IT! You should write a sequel! seriously, i'd read it, and i bet others would too. aguhfidjnsiroghe i'm just in shock, not real words to describe how i feel.
snowwygirl4 chapter 16 . 5/28/2015
Aw loved this! I love how even though they broke up but then they found each other again just like they are supposed to. I love Logan and Rory together. They are such a perfect Ying and Yang together. Such an amazing story! :)
Caramel cookie chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
THANK YOU! For finally finishing this and giving it a nice ending, lovely reminder of aaaages ago, just lovely!