Reviews for Two in the AM
GeekyGreakFreak chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
AlexLoneWolf, I appauld you. Not only have you made the best fanfiction with an OC that I have ever read, you managed to make me scream like the little ten year old girl I am when i found out Luna's Alex's mother, And for that, BRAVO BROVO!
Blahblahcat chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Keep writing!
TwilitPonyWhiteAbyss chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow i just read your other «mini story» as i like to call them...what was it called again?curse my short memory...oh right useless...and then this one and my emotions(and body temperature)went from cold to warm and fuzzy:)though the whole body temperature is probably related to Molestia-scrap did i just say her name outloud well...scrap*looks around akwardly with a blush on face*
Connorzz chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
A New Hero is a story based around all the my little pony episodes with Alex as a secret 8 th element the element of a pure heart you can read more about it under the same person who write this story
Razor of DOOM chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
what is "A New Hero" and where can i find it?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I didn't really like it. seemed kind of pointless
Shisarakage chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Interesting little filler. Almost fluffy, in a way. As for the potential relations to Luna-Hime, I have only two things to say.

First: If thou truly art of relation to the nightly Princess, tis possible that thou may be in full right to deign to refer to Luna-Hime as thy mother.

Second: If this is indeed the case, then with a smile shall my face be graced.

...

Wow. I better get some sleep. The olden Royal dialect followed by Zecora's dialect... gotta stop reading after midnight.

Anyways, I'd like to see more filler like this, as it gives somepony something to look forward to during the wait for Season 3. Until next time, my friend.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
MrJorge624Pinkie pie chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
My first thought was that Alex is Luna's son oh well I can't wait for more!
Minimeh chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING *0* CANNOT WAIT FOR SEASON 3 *fanboy squeal* x3
Tyraka628 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Season 3 is not only thirteen episodes; that's just the number of episodes they've completed so far and will air soon. Hope that helps.
wolfeekun chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hello there, I have to say yet another great story. I liked it, very good to read. When I saw the picture, I knew it had Vinyl in it instantly.
Well, good luck with future, and present, stories.
Doctor Number 10.
marc chamberlain chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
what if Fluttershy's family does not show up in the seasons of the show what then and you say it suck that season 3 have 13 ep will i find out that the show's composer, William Anderson, hinted at the presence of further seasons, of different lengths. hope that help see ya and good job on this story too
hampsund94 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
A very good "extra episode".

im very excited about the coming season of MLP FiM and your story.

i hope you do as good as you did on the first 2 seasons. :)
HeroicAuthorGuy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
'filler' I Like It.
hunterX95 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh my gosh, is Alex the long lost son of Luna or something?