Reviews for Promise of Forever
sarah0406 chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
I didn't watch the whole serie, stopped after the first five episodes or something, so I don't know anything about Anna and Kol, but your story is really good
meklittt chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
yay. i love happy endings.
meklittt chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
omfg this is amazing.
somebody chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
I've read this story twice now. It never gets old. If only Julie Plec had kept Anna alive...maybe that could have been an actual storyline. Loved it!
mscalliope chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Flawless perfection.
LadyRobbStark chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
Awesome story
Charlii chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD Okay I just read this whole thing now (and it's 2AM ugh so my mind is all jfhdjg) BUT OHMYGOD. I just died.
It was amazing. And then in chapter fourteen I was all WHAT? WHY? and it gave me ENORMOUS FEELS and I had the urge to cry.
And the last chapter was absolutely, utterly, perfect.
I love the entire story :)
zvforever chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
So, I just read this entire fic and it is amazing! I never thought of this ship until I saw this fic rec from one of the people I follow on tumblr! I was on a Kol binge, and figured I'd read a recommended fic! Well, it certainly didn't disappoint! I don't know how I haven't thought of this ship before - Kol and Anna would be amazing together, I could totally see it! I loved the concept of this story. How it was Kol who had the broken memories and who was trying to figure it all out, to figure out how he even knew Anna. I liked the curse you came up with, it was clever. The characterizations were pretty spot on as well! I liked the last chapter when Esther freed them of the curse, and then literally like yelled at my computer when I realized Kol was about to compel Anna. That was depressing, though I obviously got why he was doing it. *sigh* Loved this chapter! I love how Rebekah always thought they belonged together and how Elijah admitted they were soulmates - I found that comical in a totally Elijah kind of way, lol. It was great. Both Kol and Anna are so persistent, and it's just sweet how they were technically only trying to protect each other. I loved the ending! So sweet! They're so damn adorable! Gah, really loved this fic! :) Oh, and one last thing, the line "And other romantic crap like that." or something along those lines totally stands out to me and made me laugh really loudly when I read it. Especially since in an earlier chapter Anna had said that Kol wasn't romantic, lol. It was sweet and adorable and totally Kolesque, lol. Hope you'll write more on these two! :)
RockaRosalie chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Good
Clara chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Amazing :)
KindOfAmy chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
FANTASTIC. BEAUTIFUL. I APPROVE. Except for this little bit right here: "You have a better chance of Nik magically un-desicating himself then of Kol admitting any sort of fault"
Aca-scuse me?! Klaus DIES?! Nope. Keeping myself in denial about that bit thank you very much.
And then this right here when Kol references Jeremy:
"Eh, I have a soft spot for him," HAHAHA, YEAH YOU DO! XD
Behind him, Kol heard Elijah sigh. "I give up; they're obviously soulmates."- Literally my FAVORITE LINE EVAR.
"Trust me."- Can we please just make that Kol's official tagline? I swear, I would DIE if he ever said that in the actual show.
GAH. I love you Olivia. Thank you for this story. You are brilliant. Do you plan on making another Kanna fic? Please say yes! ;)
KindOfAmy chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. No. *moves onto next chapter*
CherryCupcakeBacon chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Aaaaaww I loved the ending!
She rememberd they are togehter... Everything is perf :)
I love your style of writing and I really enjoyed reading this story :)
Xx
CCB
Vi chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
I thought I might have to kill you for the ending but it turned out that I don't. It was too cute. I don't even have words to describe how much I loved this. Amazing
SinBin19 chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
You redeemed yourself with the ending! I would definitely read a prequel to this story too. I had never considered a Kol/Anna pairing before but they've now become my crackship due to this story. Bravo!