Reviews for The List
Nickole chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
What was the last thing?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Just reading fanfiction.
Ohmygod it's so adorable and cute.
Now they have kids and awww she still has the list and-
wait
what
what do you
THE LAST THING
GOD DAMMIT NO WHAT DID YOU DO

p.s Dunno if you can tell from this but I liked it :P Good writing
Storm Rider of Anubis chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love the ending. So sweet, so beautiful.
KatieMatlinIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Aw! This is adorable and happy and sad! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
sad at the end
irathernot chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
eugh my feels.
loved it.
EllieTheBipolar chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh my god I almost cried! "The last thing that Imogen ever did with the list was cross off grow old together the day after Fiona died." such a sad line! It rivals Fred, Dobby, Snape, Lupin and Tonks death scenes in Harry Potter, and oh my gosh I loved that so much! Your an amazing writer with cool ideas and I just am so happy but also sad right now!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I hate you :) I'm bawling
HaruChanSatoba chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awwwwwwww this was too cute! Ohmyjesus! :3 I loved it so much! Do another like this please :9
Bumblebee93 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
o: This was amazing. It's sad that it ended the way it did, but it's beautiful at the same time.
SnaggySmooch chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hey, I just wanted to say that I really love your stories. These past few weeks, every third day or so I look into my bookmark whether there's a new one up, and if there isn't, I read one of the older ones. Your stories are creative and pay attention to details without losing focus, and you keep them canon while adding and revealing new events/character traits that are still entirely believable.
Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely, SnaggySmooch
I Hate To See Your Heart Break chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
For some reason, I never imagined Fiona going first. And I always thought she would propose. Either way, that was a great story.
SAMLivesHere chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Adorable!
SlytherinWarriorSlayer chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Beautiful Story with a happy yet sad ending
Amazing