Reviews for Serendipity
NaLuforever48 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I watched that movie with the globe thing the other day and the skating rink part
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I. this is beautiful. Gods above. Holy mother oh my god I love it
Stormfire76 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
So I was bored and decided "Hey, you write awesome PJO stories so you probably write awesome stories for other fandoms too." And I don't know ANYTHING about Soul Eater, other than looking at the artwork that burdge has posted for it, but this was ack so lovely. I only know the smallest bit about their personalities, but as far as I can tell they seem in character? I dunno, but ahhhhhh whatever this was adorable either way. I knew they didn't really have significant others from the beginning, I just KNEW it... and when they chose the same floor... Dang I have no idea what this "Serendipity" movie is, but this fanfiction is fantastic and made me happy because it's been ages since I read some pure fluff that wasn't tempered by pain or drama or angst or all of the above. :P Ah you made me want to watch the anime after this, and I've never watched an anime in my life. I don't know if you can even watch this for free? Whatever. Either way, this was great. Ugh I don't even know if I can express how much I love this, just... IT'S SO CUTE AND SWEET AND PERFECT. I'm not even part of this fandom, and my SoMa feels are exploding.

(Oh there /are/ a few typos but I doubt you care because it's been two years since you wrote this [haha you're going to read this review and frown and think "Wait, what story was this again?"] so I'm not going to bother listing them. They don't really matter anyway. The beautiful fluff overrides the typos. ;))

Okay that's enough rambling for a story I have no reason to read. Just... keep being an awesome writer. (And update bumps on a water log! ;))
randomzchicka chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Though, I think there was a bit of some OOC going on. This was completely wonderful! I just love your writing!
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was soooo much nicer than your first Soul Eater fanfic...

And better than the movie too HAHAHAHA.

Gosh, my friend got mad at me for criticizing that movie so much when we watched it together XD It was horrible XD lawlz! XD

Very awesome though! Love it!
JumpUpAndDown chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
OMG this was so awesome! I was screeching when they got off at the same storey and then when they both revealed they didn't actually have a boyfriend/girlfriend I was so happy! I love this so much!
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
omg i loved it! It was perfect and sooo ! AHHH i dont know, great!
panda-cat69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I loved it! Too cute! I'm sorry to say I haven't watched Chicago or read Carrie by Stephen King but I loved your story! Keep writing more! xD
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I've decided I love it.

And that's all she wrote.
Harlequin chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Jkhrialaisgfjdsgufik. Fluff attack. I am having a fluff attack. This is just flufffffyyyyy! (That's right, SoMa is DESTINY. Not even an alternate universe will keep them apart). Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing something as sweet as this to brighten up my...night.
Random Visitor Girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP !
Holy Shinigami that was the BEST ONE-SHOT EVER!
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! XDDDD
FAVORITE! DEFINITELY!
All-American Anteater chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was so amazing! And yay for fate!

I wish I could favorite this a million times because that's how much I love it!

Great job!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ahh I thought this was such a cute story! So cute :D

Panda.
corruptedwishes chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is so cute! I love it! Very well written :)
wildface97 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Gah, this was so cute! I'm gonna die from the fluff!
Added to favourites, and now you have a stalker because I'm going to be scouting through your page to see if there are any more stories :D