Reviews for The Adventures of Shadow Gear
kelour chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
Beautifully done! Brought tears to my eyes and laughter to my heart.

Rock on in silence-or out loud with the stereo at max volume if you wish,

-The Fading Author
Kapuchino357 chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
Well, I'll be perfectly honest with you;

I'm pretty sure I love every single bit of this.
To freaking Nirvana.
And back.

I can't remember spotting any grammar mistakes. Your writing style is super easy to read and understand and when I somehow don't, I only reread the sentence Once in place of my usual Three times with other fanfictions. The emotions are easy to read. The characters all seem properly mature like they should. Your FCs are Wonderfull! Really. Most of the time FanCharacters are an eye sore but yours are just so easy and Enjoyable to read. Ahh3

But what I love the most is your take on Jet and Droy. Heck, your take on Shadow Gear.
To be perfectly honest, I avoided this fic like the plague the first few times I passed by it simply because it involved Jet and Droy. Every one else writes them as mindless, useless, irrelevant idiots and it honestly kinda pisses me off at this point. So thank you so much! Gosh, I love how you wrote those two! X3

This is officially one of my favorite stories on this site.
Playgod chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
Nice the best fan-fics are those who makes weak characthers strong while still keeping things Canon...
FunCat chapter 25 . 11/22/2013
T_T amazing
Awwww, why couldn't Mashima have done something like this!
LOVE IT
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
This is AMAZING.

May I say this team deserves so much more attention than they're given, and you put the spotlight on them in a realistic, fantastic way. Characterization is SPOT ON, the dialogues and action, and just the plotlines you're forming that are able to fit into each arc of Fairy Tail... just wow. You're doing amazing tribute to these characters, and I love this story so much! Can't wait for an update! This is perfection!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 26 . 3/4/2013
is it bad to wish that you continue this story... I really loved it, and I don't understand why not may likes it, I mean it's a very nice adventure story and very well written. I can really say that people should appreciate these kind of stories... I loved it and please update!
xXNinja-GingaXx chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I loved this story, I dont see much jet or droy fics, and I do like team shadow gear, though near the end I think gajeel wouldn't be the one to cry in front of anyone except maybe lily. concern sure but I dont think he would cry. Other then that small detail I loved the fic, going on the the sequel, hope you continue I will be following your work.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 26 . 12/24/2012
Uhh it's getting intresting *grins*
Guest chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
wah, love this fanfic soo much :3 I definitely like watching from shadow gear's point of view.
Keep up the awesome work
Lucile Drakkhen chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
love this, nice to see some Team Shadow Gear love that doesn't have a GaLe dominant viewpoint (even though i LOVE GaLe). Please please update this :D
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
awwwww little levy with a smirk and "Gihi" *daydream*
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
O.O what was in the shoebox?
piranha pk chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
If Natsu was there he would say ,, dont steal my line !" xD and Levy chuckling like Gajeel :D great
Silver Amaranth Skafe chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
It's nice to see Gajeel every once in a while :D
But he's such a troll! throwing stones at the hydra to wake it up! pff!

Onward to the next chapter!
Silver Amaranth Skafe chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Awwwwwww Shadow gear is so damned cute!
And so is Levy,it's nice to see her fight like this, though I always considered Levy as a mid range fighter, so seeing use swords is strange in my mind.

Onward to the next chapter!