Reviews for Letters From Nowhere
Diane.Y chapter 1 . 3/31
Wow. What a master piece. This was beautiful. I loved them, Dominique, Bel, Lorcan. Their pain and their hope and their hearts. Wow. Thank you.
23monsterbabys chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is so amazing I love the Characters because they are so deep and complexed and I can really relate to them. You writing is so beautiful and you worded this story perfectly I can find no faltes. It drew me in and I had to find out how it ended...
You are so amazingly talented and I implore you to continue writing.
Thank you for this fantastic work of art and I'm looking forward to reading more from you in the future.
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
That was really good, a good length, yet the end could be better.
We stand victorious chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is fantastic. The feels left me lost for words, I tell you. I really loved how the story touched on how hard it must be to be a squib, as that's something that I often wonder about :) Thank you!
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow this was, just intensely beautiful and amazingly written. Mysterious and lovely and I absolutely adore it. Incredible, really. The words flow and the plot is nice and the characterization is perfect and Bel is a beautiful OC. I love it! Happy Writing:)
The Hazel Purple Skyline chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Dreamy, a little confusing, but a worthy favorite.
Ahd chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is fantastic
that inbetween shade of grey chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I am insanely torn at my discovery of your account. On the one hand, everything here is stunning and beautiful and I fall in love with every character. On the other, I have now been crying for a considerable length of time. This is stunning, and I cannot express how much I adore these two characters.
EmeraldSunLight chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow. That was lovely. What happened with Dominique though, or is that just left to the reader's imagination.
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
this was so beautiful. I was crying. I love seeing bel grow up and watching her relationship with lorcan. I really liked cate's slow appearance in the end there too. you did an amazing job and I think this will always be one of my favorite stories ever.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh my god.
Oh my god.
Oh my god, I've been waiting forever to read this and now I have, I have read it and it's beautiful. It's stunning and amazing and you have to be a mother, a parent, and if not you are so amazing and constructing the feeling that it feels almost unreal. The whole piece is beautiful, and I can't- I just can't. All the feels and all the smiles and my god, this is amazing. You need to write a book because Bel and Lorcan and Dominique all need to continue, to expand, to live some more. It's heartbreakingly wonderful and wonderfully heartbreaking to read this, my god, I'm not even coherent anymore. I'm just speechless.
This is flawless.
sakinaa chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
i don't think i've seen an author asking for reviews as eloquently as you do. it's not even a request, or an obligation. in fact i feel this need to tell you and it's completely because of how much i enjoyed this piece and i really, really want to. {also this is from my phone so please excuse awful typos and grammar}.

I've read this piece over a few times now and I think I'll continue to do so. the relationship is exquisite. they don't miraculously look alike but they are in character and the way you showed that was made of pure love. i honestly think this is the best squib Harry Potter story I've ever come across. the magic was definetly still there, it just came in a different form and it was so lovely to read. i quite like the way you ended it with Lorcan falling out of love with Dominique but always loving Bel.

gorgeous piece. really, truely lovely.
ninjacatchester chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Beautiful. Completely totally and absolutely magnificent. I love this story. It's positively fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
this was, as usual fantastic. Your writing worms it's way into the soul.
Emindi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is incredibly beautifully written, in a sort of haunting, heartbreaking and brittle hopeful way. Really really amazing story!