Reviews for Letters From Nowhere
Tahira chapter 1 . 4/8
I'm so touched I think I shed a tear in the middle. Your writing style reminded me of some of the stuff I've done, at the start. It's a beautiful and heart wrenchingly good plot. I've never thought about it like that. Honestly so so good
Chloroforme chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This was surprising. And absolutely beautiful!
Knutforyourthoughts chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
If I'm honest, I'm not usually a fan of second person but this blew me away. I loved how real they all seemed and the raw nature of the story. I especially loved the bit where Lorcan is wondering what he had achieved in his years- that's something I do to and it's nice to see characters I (and no doubt others) can relate to. Good job :)
saint weasley chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Wow... just wow! Amazing one-shot.
thingstogoandplacestodo chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Ohh. I love this. They have such a beautiful relationship
in stars chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
this was gorgeous- i love your dominique and i love your lorcan and i love, love, love bel. i've always wondered about squibs and their lives and just how /difficult/ it would be, and this had so many sides of that! your writing was beautiful, and while that's no surprise seeing as it's you, hot DAMN you can pull off second person better than just about anyone. you continue to impress :)
Diane.Y chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow. What a master piece. This was beautiful. I loved them, Dominique, Bel, Lorcan. Their pain and their hope and their hearts. Wow. Thank you.
randomhoarder23 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is so amazing I love the Characters because they are so deep and complexed and I can really relate to them. You writing is so beautiful and you worded this story perfectly I can find no faltes. It drew me in and I had to find out how it ended...
You are so amazingly talented and I implore you to continue writing.
Thank you for this fantastic work of art and I'm looking forward to reading more from you in the future.
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
That was really good, a good length, yet the end could be better.
We stand victorious chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is fantastic. The feels left me lost for words, I tell you. I really loved how the story touched on how hard it must be to be a squib, as that's something that I often wonder about :) Thank you!
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow this was, just intensely beautiful and amazingly written. Mysterious and lovely and I absolutely adore it. Incredible, really. The words flow and the plot is nice and the characterization is perfect and Bel is a beautiful OC. I love it! Happy Writing:)
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Dreamy, a little confusing, but a worthy favorite.
Ahd chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is fantastic
that inbetween shade of grey chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I am insanely torn at my discovery of your account. On the one hand, everything here is stunning and beautiful and I fall in love with every character. On the other, I have now been crying for a considerable length of time. This is stunning, and I cannot express how much I adore these two characters.
spaghetti9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow. That was lovely. What happened with Dominique though, or is that just left to the reader's imagination.