Reviews for In Medias Res
hypersreak chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I like your story, The whole being able to feel pack members emotions is pretty cool :-) Does it work for human members of the pack too? I am looking forward to the next chapter with the rest of the pack adjusting to Scott being part of the pack. Are still working on this story it has been a while since you last updated and if you are please continue soon _
32-star chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Great start, interested to see what happens next... :D
Exuberance of Youth chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Wow this story is awesome, please update soon the suspense is killing me! :)
Exuberance of Youth chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Yay Erica's still alive in this story, will Jackson be there too?!(_)
Exuberance of Youth chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh the suspense, a feeling that can only mean one undeniable fact: this is an epic FanFic, great job!
Catherine chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Please write another chapter. I am intrigued to see where you're going with this.
Catherine chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Please post another chapter soon. I'm anxious to find out what's going to happen next!
Catherine chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I like the plot so far. You've really seemed to capture the true characteristics of Scott and Stiles.

I do hope Scott joins the pack. I think he would be so much better off... And I hate Allison. But enough about my rant!

I like your story so far. Thanks for writing and sharing it with the world. :)
Eavis chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
/Brilliant/. Please, please do update soon! It's /so/ nice to finally find a story that's not all about Sterek but focuses on the pack and Stiles role in it. Can't wait for more!
Dev's Inferno chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Shayna-18 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Heeey i loveee this alot! (Can you keep the relationships cannon as much as possible? if you dont understand what i mean PM me)

Please update soon!
- Shay! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Update please! Plus, need more Peter and Derek moments as loved them in the series finale "maybe it'll be less frightening if..."!
Jesse.Stakin chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Loving it! Update soon ;)
Victoriam Nox chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Justme chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Very cool! Can't wait to read more! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »