Reviews for In Medias Res
Ruffled Phoenix Feathers chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Awesomeness
hypersreak chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Is Scotts' call to Derek right after he sees the Alphas moving in down the street?
tigertiger chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I'm really loving this fic! You write amazingly and the plot's pretty good so far. Looking forward to the next update! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
So they're all gonna be in the same pack... I hope they are and Jackson tooo... oohhh that would be great! Please update soon... Also I must say, Nicely done :D
tigertiger chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Epic! I can actually see this happening. Looking forward to more updates! :)
Seansey chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Really good start, hope you add more chapters soon.
WolfTvAddict chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Love the story so far! So far you're excellent at writing the characters voices and personalities. I do truly believe that Scott would be conflicted about rejoining Derek's pack even with a looming threat (although if his mom or Stiles were in direct danger I don't think he'd hesitate-like the Alphas moving in next door). And that he would be obsessing about Allison a week after they broke up (not to mention driving Stiles nuts talking about her all the time).

Also you wrote Stiles great in this chapter. You totally nailed his sarcastic sense of humor and also the way that he uses logic to appeal to Scott when trying to help him make decisions.

The only thing I was wondering was how Scott knew the two alphas were alphas since he had to sniff out Issac up close and personal on the lacrosse field to even determine that he was a a werewolf (let alone alpha or beta). So did the characters have previous run ins with the Alphas.

I'm also curious to see why the Alphas are so bold about just moving in somewhere instead of hiding out. Really looking forward to seeing more of this story! Keep up the great work!
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
this is a good fic and i'd love it if you continue... am eager to read more as long as it doesn't turn into slash...or malexmale... I'd love to read more of pack dynamics... loads of sick/hurt Derek... and concerned/caring packScoot&stiles... looking forward to more...
Amy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Great first chapter but small point: killing the Alpha is not the only way for Scott to leave. He can leave the pack of his own choice to become an Omega.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very good; looking forward to the next chapter.
Janine chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really like where this is going. Update soon! And include lots of Stiles :)
story lover chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
love it hope u update soon
Ozlex chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow I can imagine season 3 opening being exactly this. Good work, everything is spot on.
Ruffled Phoenix Feathers chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Lots of sighs, made me want to sigh (in interest, mind you) with it. Can't wait for the next chapter OR the next season! OMG!
hypersreak chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Well Scotts won't going to be able to really relax with the Alphas moving in down the road. Also I'm glad you couldn't leave it alone after the season finale because this fict sounds like it is going to be a good one:)
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »