Reviews for Who Are You Gonna Call?
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Wow, that was super cool.

All those extra guest stars that helped out against the Chitauri army of Loki’s that invaded New York City made it more awesome than it was the first time around with just the Avengers.

I liked them all with a few favorites among them.

Loki being contained in a Ghostbusters trap near the end was both a bit surprising and quite awesome.

Coulson sure proved himself a hero even more even after his end by Loki pulling all this off.

What must have went through Fury’s mind when Janine told him it was Coulson’s ghost that tipped them off about the invasion.

I say Coulson sure deserved his reward.

Have to wonder what ran through the minds of those in charge of that afterlife world when he was suddenly pulled back to Midgard and life before he eventually took his role in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

This certainly belongs among the greats if you ask me.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Okay, but who was the guy in the duster? That was fun, though. Networking!

I've always seen the level and type of self-absorption with which cinematic Loki entered the Thor movie as indicative of someone who'd never been given reason, or really much opportunity, to grow up; consequently I cannot buy his having children in this continuity, let alone adult children of great power. He defined himself completely in terms of Asgard and its royal family, which is why he cracked up so badly when that foundation shuddered.

Plus there was a timestamp on Thor that restricts him to a maximum of slightly over one thousand years old; this Loki did not give rise to any of the mythological Loki stories because by the time he was out of diapers, Scandinavia was already pretty thoroughly Christian. Thor is clearly not much older, since Loki was actually the taller of the two in the vault scene.

And none of that is actually important, since this is hardly a serious story. Carry on!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
You really should expand this, so much potential.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I suppose you could explain when Cap met Stephen Strange in this continuity. This is the first I've heard of Kat Dennings character being Hela. Does that mean Beth Behrs is Brunhilda or Belldandy?
Yet more applause! Is your name Mida, cause everything you write turns to gold. No seriously, this was fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Thank you for the notes. I was indeed perplexed. I love The Avengers and Ghostbusters, so I would have been quite content with only them (and Buffy and the slayers, of course). Nonetheless, most enjoyable.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awesome!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
LOL!

That was great. Loved all the cameos. Only one I didn't get was Balthazar Blake, because I've never seen the movie. (Never seen Randall and Hopkirk, but I've heard the premise).

Have to say, the most unexpected appearance was Martha and the Valiant. But it made perfect sense.

Thank you for a great time.

Tom A.
Wiredwizard chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"Now there's something you don't see every day," said Clint, shooting another alien from its flyer, "must be Harry fucking Dresden."

"Who?" asked Steve, taking out another Chitauri with his shield.

"Fictional character," said Natasha, shooting down another alien. "Maybe another wizard."

"Stephen Strange?" Clint stabbed a Chitauri in the eye with the sharpened end of his bow, and swung back to fire at another.

"Wrong costume," said Steve, "I've met him."

"Harry Potter?"

"Don't be silly..."

Thank you! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. )

Thanks for another great story.
Eileen chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Best. Crossover. Ever.
MC David chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
One million times yes. An absolutely incredible mix up of some of my most favorite things. I grinned ear to ear through every appearance of every character, a really fun, really excellent fiction. This is really the type of excellence that keeps me reading fanfiction, bravo my friend, bravo.
E.A.V chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved it! Great mish-mash of all these fandoms without going into the nitty-gritty. Amazing action scenes covered over all potential pit-traps to create a magnificent and fast-paced story! Thank you for writing!