Reviews for In Another Life
Boop chapter 29 . 2/7
OOHHHH they finally kiss~
this turned into a interesting read into a hermione can fix it all, you went an did it i was afraid of it but you did turned her more into a Mary sue than i was expecting.

i feel kind of disappointment at how it turned out, but you concept was good.
This is really good, just not seeing how draco needed to apologize, Hermione has for the majority of the time been using him, her primary interest is like he said to keep her connection to harry and Ron. While it is true that malfoy was harsh it was due to a good reason, Hermiones is attitude towards him brought it and he shouldn't of have to apologize.

The story is good, but the over all theme here is Hermione can do no wrong and while she makes mistakes, they and are acknowledged by her or by other pointing them you immediately jump to give a reason as to why she did was she did, and this excuses thew character of any wrong doing because she is always right.

This in turn makes her a mary sue, not by her actions but by the author constantly giving her excuses to the ways she acts, the way she uses the others and the way she constantly and immediately realizes she was wrong and makes amends. She can do not wrong in this.

Hermione is pretty much the manipulator in all of this and she has made no effort aside from the pensive gift to try and get to know draco or at least befriend him in order for them to reach an understanding, she sees him as a means to an end, so this comes off as her being hollow and disingenuous towards him.
Geekydork chapter 16 . 1/12
I was hesitant to start a WIP, but I decided to continue because the writing is very good and the story is interesting and original. I don't understand how Hermione is so thick to how selfish she's being (just finished book 2) or why she thinks she has the right to change how things happened without repercussions later on.

(Just a style note, you start a LOT of sentences with "the brunette/the blonde/the former brunette/the brunet". Maybe changing it up a bit would be a good way to grow as a writer.)
Monochrome chapter 29 . 1/2
Oh I miss this story!
Clover1302 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I love it!
nissikisses chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
Your story is fantastic. The plot is unique and amazing. Of course there are other time-travel fanfics but yours have a twist that makes it more interesting.

I would really really love to read your next chapter. A progress in their love life please? And more Draco views?
azertykeynes chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
How can a sword be 'impregnated'?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/10/2015
It's been over a year! When will you update?
DramioneLurver chapter 29 . 10/22/2015
Ah! Yes! Kissing! I eagerly await the day you return and post the next chapter! Well wishes on whatever you are currently caught up in in life.
Goldenpaw43 chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
I loved every word! I especially liked the characters Lucius, Oberon and Blaise. This is a really interesting plot line and you wrote it very well. Keep writing as the world can always use good authors!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Again, I really would have loved to see this year from Draco's point of view instead. I would have liked to see how he entered the trap door with Harry and Ron in the first year as well, but never mind that. This year, however, I'd hoped for more, which I didn't get.

Sorry for me being me. It's brilliant, I just want some more Draco time. I love Draco.
Gamma Draconis a.k.a. Eltanin chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
There is only thing problem with this; no Draco time. I really would have loved to see more screen time with him, seeing as it is supposed to be a switch around and such. We haven't heard anything about Draco, Harry and Ron, and quite frankly, I'd like to see more interactions between them. Only listening to the story from Hermione's point of view, while not boring, is getting a bit frustrating.

This story is quite fascinating, and I solemnly hope you won't stop writing on it. Although, I think that ship has sailed a long time ago.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/27/2015
Hello! This story of yours is fantastic. I would love to see it continue. Can we work out a deal, here? Pretty please? I just blew off work and many other household responsibilities for two days and read this continually, and absolutely cannot stand to see it just end...
Please, continue.