Reviews for In Another Life
Hope you update soon
Can't wait for your next update
Update!
Please update soon
Amazing fanfic can't wait for your next update
artemisgirl chapter 35 . 3/18
This story is amazing!
So good love this story when the next update gonn be
Kissme007 chapter 35 . 2/24
Really great story with a very unique plot. I loved it and literally couldn’t put it down till I finished the last chapter. Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter! :)
When upon update
nagi92 chapter 35 . 2/4
Wow i really like this story, i really hope you'll update soon. I can't wait to read year 5 !
lakelady8425 chapter 35 . 1/28
Voldemort is back looking more like sexy, charismatic Tom Riddle than old snake face. I'm not sure how that will affect things. In my opinion, Draco and Hermione now understand each other's opinions and hardships and are in love. Seems this would be a good time for Ms Fairy to decide to end their time in alternate reality and face their old timeline.
karu52 chapter 1 . 1/27
This is a very intriguing story! I've often wondered what Hemione would have done in Draco's situation and you have explored this! So thank you and I can't wait for more!
Lizard1988 chapter 1 . 1/11
So good! i can't wait for year 5!
Not native chapter 6 . 1/6
English is my third language, sorry.

Interesting idea, i suppose interaction between draco & hermione has to be this unnatural. If you want to force relationship between antifa and a free speech advocate, incredible mental gymnastics has to be made.

You do realise that movie blaise was different than book blaise? British goverment pays part of a movie depending how diverse it is. More diversity hires, more money you get.

After rowling made her money and does not have to live among mortals he retconned many things, if you have first editions of the books they will be very different for future editions and movie relaunches.

So is draco granger going to turn african british at some point?

Is there a reason why they do not tell future to dumbledore so he could go gandalfing after horcruxes and kill quirrelmort? After that you could write will they, wont they trope at your hearts content.
cocoartist chapter 35 . 1/3
I just read all over this in one go and it's fantastic!
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »