Reviews for In Another Life
MotekElm chapter 33 . 8/15
beginning of the story was slow, but once they changed the timeline it became interesting, and now I want to know what's next. I especially liked the little peak back into the real world with Ginny visiting them at St Mungos
Madie chapter 29 . 8/11
FINALLY, IT'S ONLY, OH I DONT KNOW, 29 CHAPTERS IN WHEN THE KIS HAPPENS
ChipzGrMione chapter 33 . 8/10
please update! awesome story! :)
Clover1302 chapter 33 . 8/10
I'm not a particular fan of this type of story but this was exhilarating! Their characterisation was on point. Your pacing was great. Thank you so much.
Wynterlace chapter 33 . 8/9
Cute story, continue writing
MotherofBulls chapter 33 . 8/9
Read all of this in one go. My favorite slow burn I've ever read. Seriously can't wait for more!
jaymay49 chapter 33 . 7/12
I just binged this story and I'm sad I've caught up for now. It's so good! Please keep it up!
slythindorships chapter 33 . 7/11
Hey! I just joined this boat ride, and what a crazy journey it's been so far! I LOVE IT!

You said you're looking forward to complains about Blaise? I'm your girl. Ugh he is so annoying why'd you have to make him this way? Lol but seriously I actually really liked him and then he became such an arse and now I'm equal parts sad and angry. Over fictional characters. what is my life? Anyways: I wish Hermione would realize that she is the leading cause of Terrible BlaiseTM; if only she had payed more attention to the Slytherins! In her thoughts and such, the Slytherins are shunning her and all, but she's basically chosen the Gryffindors over the Slytherins. Who WOULDN'T feel terrible at being so blatantly rejected? Ugh now I'm angry again ️.

As you can see, I've put wayyyy to much thought into this. Don't get me wrong, I currently hate Blaise, but I hate Hermione just a smudge, for creating the monster that is Blaise Zabini. Rant over.

Anyways...can't wait to see you next chapter! You have earned yourself a loyal reader: be happy lmao. Byeeeeeeee!
ordayone chapter 1 . 7/8
i fecking like possessive blasiiseeeeeeeee i fecking liiikeeee possessive and vile blaasiiiseeee
ordayone chapter 1 . 7/8
anonymous4060 chapter 33 . 6/19
I am loving this story! It is so well written and put together so well. I can imagine it so vividly. you have done a great job on this story so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Welcome back! This has been my favorite chapter so far. Keep them coming! 3
feauxen chapter 4 . 6/17
I have nothing valuable to say, but I can't stop laughing and I feel like that's worth mentioning.
feauxen chapter 1 . 6/17
This review is motivational. Got it? Get it? Good.

You are now motivated. It's been decided.

Seriously though, I like what you have going here. I'd never have thought it up, and it's a nice, unique premise that doesn't sway too far into the imagination, but stays grounded and real. And also there are fairies, but you can't have everything, can you?
tadah2 chapter 32 . 6/15
This thing is pretty much a masterpiece.
1,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »