Reviews for In Another Life
enigmaticslytherin chapter 31 . 11/29
Waiting for what's happening looking forward to your next update!
Evanescence13 chapter 31 . 11/23
I happened to come across your story yesterday and I absolutely love it already! Your plot is intriguing and I'm looking forward for more.
twitmonkey chapter 31 . 11/21
Dear sweet merlin!
I was not expecting that!
Loving it!
Great chapter!
Loved the fluff at the end.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
- Liz
You don't know how much I absolutely LOVE this series. I love Hermione and Draco's interactions alot in this fanfic, compared to other ones when he is a complete arse, and I also love seeing them start to grow acustomed to eachother. At first, I though it was pretty predictable and boring, as I already know the plot behind the books, but now that Peter Pettigrew is dead, I'm quite curious as to how the story will evolve. I'm also wondering if Hermione will take Draco's role in the 6th year and be the one to be the owner of the Elder wand and, ya know... have to kill Dumbledore due to her father. Also wondering how they will handle it when they return back to their world. My only complaint is that I want more screentime for some of the minor characters, such as Harry, Ron, Luna, Neville and Ginny.
roon0 chapter 31 . 11/17
Fabulous. I can hardly wait to read more
Dr.Kevorkian chapter 31 . 11/17
Oooooooooooooo! Ever since you brought up the question whether time has stopped or kept going on their original time, I've been really wondering about the present. I re-read the story to catch up, so now I'm in it. It doesn't have to be half and half (at all), but I would be interested to see what's happening in the present on occasion.
madval29 chapter 2 . 11/17
So is Oberon actually Ron or did Draco have a sibling that didn't survive or did the Malfoys need a male heir. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/17
This is a really interesting start I can't wait to see how you will take it from here. Great chapter!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 31 . 11/14
hi i'm going to have to do a full reread to really remember what's going on but i'm excited that you're back and for the way this is going and i'm really digging the present time snippets! xoxo
potterhead27 chapter 31 . 11/13
Wow this was really good! cant wait for more!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 31 . 11/12
oh my god
Djomar chapter 31 . 11/10
At least Ron won't be a problem if they ever come back. But they outed fake Moody! What does that mean for the alternative universe? Will Voldemort still come back? Why don't they prevent it altogether? They have enough information.
Anyway, really nice chapter. They are finally realizing how much they care about one another
Hi! Read chap 1 till 31 in two working days! Love the story just not quite liking the constant hair colour reference. Do update soon!
i'm blushing so hard!
my name's Lana, and seeing Draco fantasize about Lana (even if she's a different person) is just 3
ahaha i really love this!
and the demon gave me creeps...
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »