Reviews for In Another Life
Goldenpaw43 chapter 29 . 10/4
I loved every word! I especially liked the characters Lucius, Oberon and Blaise. This is a really interesting plot line and you wrote it very well. Keep writing as the world can always use good authors!
Again, I really would have loved to see this year from Draco's point of view instead. I would have liked to see how he entered the trap door with Harry and Ron in the first year as well, but never mind that. This year, however, I'd hoped for more, which I didn't get.

Sorry for me being me. It's brilliant, I just want some more Draco time. I love Draco.
Azalea Essential chapter 12 . 9/17
There is only thing problem with this; no Draco time. I really would have loved to see more screen time with him, seeing as it is supposed to be a switch around and such. We haven't heard anything about Draco, Harry and Ron, and quite frankly, I'd like to see more interactions between them. Only listening to the story from Hermione's point of view, while not boring, is getting a bit frustrating.

This story is quite fascinating, and I solemnly hope you won't stop writing on it. Although, I think that ship has sailed a long time ago.
Hello! This story of yours is fantastic. I would love to see it continue. Can we work out a deal, here? Pretty please? I just blew off work and many other household responsibilities for two days and read this continually, and absolutely cannot stand to see it just end...
Please, continue.
Secret Little Reader chapter 29 . 8/12
New chapter? :D
Snowee chapter 29 . 8/11
I hope that you'll pick up the story again! Really really love it
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 29 . 8/7
Cute :)
iamterribleatnamingthings chapter 29 . 8/5
This is a fab story. I eagerly (and patiently) await your next chappies! :) Thank you for writing this story!
Papierstern chapter 29 . 7/26
I enjoyed every second reading :D especially Draco's pov
I hope you'll continue writing :D
FanGirlJen chapter 29 . 7/22
Blue night fairy chapter 27 . 7/14
This was a wonderful chapter, a great read. Do you plan to update again? This been almost 8-9 months since the last update. Please come back and write again, I really like this story and it's never too late to update.

So just know that people still read and care about this story. I hope you write again and will be waiting for the email alert of the next chapter.

Please, please update again soon. Even if it's only a short chapter. It's better to have shorter chapters more often than one long one with long periods of time between updates.

Please come back!
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 29 . 7/1
Are you still continuing this story? If so, pls update fast! Thanks!
Lilynote chapter 29 . 6/21
Finally ! thank you !
leonie chapter 29 . 6/21
i loved this chapter, so much happening !
analeen chapter 29 . 6/21