Reviews for The Time Will Come
winnie01 chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Nooooo please write more I love this story
elianni chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
I was hopi.g u would of started the next chapter do u think u ever will i hope so it was getting intresting thank u
ChasesTheMoon chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
-CRIES- is this another one that will never be finishe,

ill continue to watch . BethieK.
ChasesTheMoon chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
please please please hurry and up date it cause i just cant wait to see what happends next
ChasesTheMoon chapter 9 . 7/16/2003
please please add on please and soon
Laina chapter 9 . 7/13/2003
I think you should make a part two like you said with Vegeta and Bulma being like eight or more years older than where you left off, anyway I liked the story alot. _
Melanie chapter 9 . 5/8/2003
hiya!

i love ya story its fab! i hope ya update real soon

Melanie
Axid Burn chapter 8 . 5/4/2003
hey, I love it! Keep on updating cause this story is wicked good. Make it real steamy and discriptive in the b/v teen years. We need some flirting and romance here! They are perfect for eahcother. I love the arguments. They're funny. Oh, yeah, I dare you to make a better lemon than TIna Lang's One Night SA and Lemony FAntasy on ff net. It's the best, and I haven't seen a better lemon. If you have, tell me on the author's note. So, I hope oyu take these suggstions into consideration and keep updating. Luvies!
GIN NO HIME chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS LIKE THE LION KING?
GIN NO HIME chapter 4 . 3/15/2003
I LOVE HOW THE STORY IS PROGRESSING SO FAR. CAN YOU PUT IN NOTES FOR THINGS LIKE THE TRANSLATIONS FOR 'ADIEU' AND MATTAKU?
Angel chapter 9 . 1/16/2003
I absolutely love both of your stories, this one especially. I myself am a huge, and when i say huge i mean huge fan of vegeta, and bulma. Please keep up the good work, i can't wait for the next chapter. Oh.. and if other people are reading this make sure you read her other story steal me, it kicks a$$
Audette-sama chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
wow this is cool. It sounds a little like the lion king. _ cool. I like so far. but i have to keep reading.
A. Person chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
ur story is da bomb! Keep writing! (puh-leeze?)
Tabiku Tab Iakkin chapter 9 . 12/21/2002
SOOOO SUGI! Please keep up the good work!

Tabi Chan
Maki-Wind chapter 9 . 12/1/2002
sorry if i'm bugging u but the fic i just read that u wrote was awsome!plz hurry i gotta find out what happens next.

well ttyl! p.s. do u have msn?