Reviews for Filling In The First Anniversary
SelaNaib chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wonderful story, as ever. I'm glad you don't have them marching down the aisle (yet). They've both been through so much with marriage that it's perfectly understandable they'd been hesitant to travel that road again.
sarCHRIS2012 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
NOT AN ENGAGEMENT RING? DUH LOL
143BIANCA chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
i think loving someone so much and not marrying him/her is just impossible. the feeling of ownership, security, and being territorial is inevitable. just saying :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
gooddddd
Lyn Brannon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very nice... I really enjoyed this story! Thanks...and keep up the writing!
nuttyeyes2012 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
EXCELLENT!

Thank you for this wonderful anniversary update! You write filling in the blanks to perfection and I love every word. Nice way for the girls and kids to spend their anniversary.

Love the do-over lots!

Always a pleasure!
soulsistade chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Perfection! Thank you for Filling in the Minx story. I can't believe it, one year ago.
Love it!
luci465 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Happy Minxiversary! What a great present to us all! I love it when you get to thinking and writing and filling in blanks for us! Thank you! This was beautiful and spot on with the characters! Brilliant as always!
xSereneChaos chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
EPIC!

As usual, nothing surprising that you've once again caught our attention with these "Filling in" series! Beautiful!
Fabulous 32 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great story!

And a great way to celebrate their aniversary.
:o)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love it! Please don't ever stop writing these two. Also should we assume this ties into Impact?
mymariska chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
AWWWWW. So sweet. I love it.