Reviews for Illicit Desire
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aww lovely :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was kind of weird... But full marks for effort. :-)
sallyann5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I loved this! So sexy and taboo! It's also the only all vamp fic I've read so far! Bravo!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved it so sensual thank-you
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
good luck
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is the only vampire story I've read so far in this contest. It was unusual and held my attention throughout. Thanks for your efforts!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hot stuff!
shenaniwhatagans chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Pretty interesting idea for a forbidden story! I wasn't sure how it would work but it was pretty hot! I really enjoyed it and glad to got Phil back on track :)
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Never read a Bella Phil lemon before...not to bad! Great job!
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
good luck! :)
je-suis-b chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
what a twist! good luck... :)
ILoveAGoodFanFic chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Holy smokes! I think I may need one! That was one lemony-filled story. Full of hot sex and what a pairing! This one has my vote as the hottest one submitted so far.
Mylisssa chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is a unique take on the forbidden. You really showed just how devoted Edward is to Bella. I thought this was a great line at the end:

"As I looked out the window of the plane at the patchwork of earth far below, I realized it was similar to the pieces of my life; colorful and rich sewn with determination and love."
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was an interesting story. Lots of lemony goodness!

I'm glad Bella stayed protective of her mom and wanted to check up on the guy.

Glad she helped her moms future happiness and got Phil to change his ways!
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Have to admit, when I see the paring E/B/P, i was like ok, and with that of the summary, I wasn't sure how this would go, but I have to say I loved it.
Thank you for taking the time to write.