Reviews for Waking Dream
myragumm chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
just found this story - i cannot believe i had missed it! it is so good! i absolutely love it! very well-written and believable! thanks so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I cannot tell you how much i loved this! The story, the writing, the dialogue, everything was amazing! I read it twice in a row and now i am sure its my favorite piece i have ever read! You are amazing and this story is absolutely spectacular. Keep writing :)
travelgurl26 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I finally just caught up with the series and loved it! I loved this story and hope you continue with it!
Eternally Romantic chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you write more about them!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
When I saw pregnant Mac in the description, I cringed a little bit. I didn't think I was going to like her in this role but this was great! Looking forward to seeing what's next for this story!
Schmon Schmewart chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This story made me smile so much! Could you continue, or at least write another amazing story? Loving the Don/Sloan :)
Also, Fanfiction has now added a category for Newsroom :)
shelshel14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Thank you for writing more! :) I love this! You should write more ... :-D
lilacmermaid33 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Beautiful! I really love the idea of the two of them as parents. I can't wait to read more from you!
Katycat1970 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awww - the sweetest story ever!
Absolutely love it again... I can imagine them just like this...

THanks ever so much for writing it...

Can't wait to read more!

x
Build Up to the Fall chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
AHH! This was fantastic, and I definitely have a soft spot for baby fics! Write another story?!