Reviews for Certifiable
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
LOL! Very good.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Yeah, I agree with those two.

And apologies to all psychiatrists who make their living that way.
LaH Carabele chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I can't believe I never read this one before!

It's great!
alynwa chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
It is interesting how similar Napoleon and Illya are psychologically. They are both engrained very strongly with UNCLE's mission statement. Very good!

Question: I thought the Pursang is canon, isn't it?
Little Nicky chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
A well thought out and interesting look into the 'heads' of the man from UNCLE.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Well thought out, and your portrayal of the characters, definitely on target. Interesting approach by the doctor as well.
Uncle fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Nicely done.
situbu chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very good story! The two of them are so different, yet exactly the same when it comes to UNCLE and doing their job.
Michiemabelle chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh this was really a good one. Loved how Dr. Holmes got the stubborn agents to open up to her. Great job!
rec1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love how you got into their heads. Their fears are so different from each other, but how they deal with them is the same. Great story.
Muncle chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was excellent!
Roselight chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
The entire list of excuses is guffaw-worthy, and the end has a bite to it.
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love their tricks to stop the visits but their honesty as to what they feared.
MargaretLattany chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh, this is worth many re-reads! Getting inside the heads of Napoleon, and especially Illya, proves quite the challenge! This was wonderful, and Dr. Holmes reactions delightfully human. St. Crispins stories also a nice mention.
Avirra chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Whatever else you can say about Illya's feelings about dogs, irrational doesn't come into play. I wonder how often they have to recycle the psych team. I'd imagine constant dealings with Section II would push them around the bend *l*.