Reviews for DiNozzo Redux
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/1
Nice and oh wow Tonys son, aww Tony died? Sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
You made cry!
major-saving-grace chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I loved it. That's all I can say. Freaking. Awesome.
The Greek me chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was heartbreaking ...Gibbs being the guardian of Tony's son...Heartbreaking...
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
You had me there until the end thinking it was Tony. So sad that Tony is dead though. But Gibbs is a great dad to raise Tonys kid.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I really enjoyed this. Thanks-
Klecky chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Fantastic.
Brilliant use of the word "skateboard" to haul the reader's brain up short.
This story always makes me sob.
One of the best NCIS fan fics ever.
Laurie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Like some other reviewers, I usually don't like death fics... but with you as the author it was well worth the read! Very touching story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
*crying* It's not fair...
mightymousestapler chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh this is so sweet and so sad. Great twist that had me going right to the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Absolutely lovely. I never saw it coming. Short, sweet and perfect.
gholtlforever chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hi Zee,

I'm thrilled to see you posting your stories again. Adored this the first time I read, and enjoyed it just as much this time, although it still pains me every time Tony dies in a story.

Thanks for the smile I start wearing every time I see your name show up on my email.

Marianne
gibblette chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
There are so few death fics I brave and even fewer I love ... especially when it's Gibbs or DiNozzo. But I'm so glad I didn't skip this. I loved your perspective. The bittersweet but with joy overriding sorrow. And I love when a turn comes that I couldn't see coming from a mile away. You handled it so well.
HennyPennyFL chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really like the way you approached this. I don't usually read death fics but your name as author was all it took to convince me to have a look. I'm glad I did. Cheers.
Laine3112 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Review Redux. :) A DiNozzo who can be distracted by a pretty girl wearing Daisy Dukes? Surely not!

I've told you before that I really like this story and I'm really pleased that you decided to post it under your own name. I love the unique angle and the catch at the end, and I like how the ride is emotional but is softened by the humour.

You did a great job with this. Definitely a favourite, well done, L.